Author Topic: Manchester Traffic Warden Tickets Crashed Taxi  (Read 11280 times)

Offline Overlord

• Follower
Re: Manchester Traffic Warden Tickets Crashed Taxi
« Reply #15 on: 30 April, 2015, 10:58:30 PM »
I can't agree with the taxi driver not wanting her to get into trouble. She deserved to loose her job, she is devoid of any common sense. She obviously resigned before she was pushed. GOOD!! Another idiot off the streets. When I was a courier driver for six years, I had to put up with numskulls like her every day.  <Yes!> <Yes!> <Yes!>

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #16 on: 01 May, 2015, 11:06:45 AM »

"Belinda Webb-Blowfeld, head of communications [at NSL], told the M.E.N: “That sort of behaviour is completely unacceptable and we take this case very seriously."

Is this the same Belinda Webb-Blowfeld who appeared on a panel at Parkex to bemoan the fact that CEO's positive contributions were not highlighted in the media?

Oh yes mate, the very same. I even have a video from Parkex 2015 to prove it. She was not happy with the media focusing on the negative stories concerning her "profession", but entirely failed to grasp the fact that  the industry is portrayed the way it is simply because the negative stories far outweigh the positive ones.

She thinks that acting like a human being is the exception in her industry rather than the rule, and unfortunately she seems to have a point.

Here is a still picture of the recently married Ms Webb-Blofeld espousing her views.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #17 on: 01 May, 2015, 01:55:36 PM »
And here is another picture of Mr Blofeld's wife.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #18 on: 02 May, 2015, 02:44:28 PM »
As a site admin, I'm gonna have to ask you to remove those pictures, I think you're already aware that this site is available to the younger generation, and I think it completey irresponsible to post pictures that are likely to scar young minds.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #19 on: 02 May, 2015, 07:03:27 PM »
We do indeed have rules on here that obscene and/or vulgar images may not be published. I must now paddle your buttocks most severely.

In other news, Mr Blofeld has been arrested on suspicion of having an offensive person on his weapon.
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #20 on: 03 May, 2015, 10:40:20 AM »
We do indeed have rules on here that obscene and/or vulgar images may not be published. I must now paddle your buttocks most severely.

In other news, Mr Blofeld has been arrested on suspicion of having an offensive person on his weapon.

Or, in the words of 'Constable Savage' in "Not the Nine O'Clock News", "Walking around with an offensive wife"   :D

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BO8EpfyCG2Y?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
« Last Edit: 03 May, 2015, 10:45:12 AM by DastardlyDick »

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #21 on: 06 May, 2015, 04:14:54 PM »
And here's another piccy of Ms Webb-Blofeld.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #22 on: 06 May, 2015, 05:05:18 PM »
As a site admin, I'm gonna have to ask you to remove those pictures, I think you're already aware that this site is available to the younger generation, and I think it completey irresponsible to post pictures that are likely to scar young minds.

Mate, that earlier one was the 'ten pints' version. Look what the bugger has gone and published now. :o

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #23 on: 19 May, 2015, 10:47:33 AM »
"NSL said this was an isolated incident and apologised for any distress caused"

Anyone care to point to any other such "isolated incidents"? I'm sure the good doctor would like to be reminded. ;)

-------------------------------------------

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-32703814

Manchester crashed taxi driver has parking ticket cancelled

Mohammed Arif had pulled his taxi to the side of the road after a crash and was awaiting roadside assistance

A taxi driver who was given a parking ticket despite having just been involved in an accident has had his penalty cancelled.

Mohammed Arif, 37, filmed a traffic warden issuing the ticket as he awaited assistance in Manchester city centre.

NSL, Manchester City Council's parking enforcement contractor, said the behaviour of the warden - who has since resigned - was "wholly unacceptable".

The council and NSL have decided the ticket will not be enforced.

A council spokesman said: "We have clear guidelines and our traffic wardens are instructed not to issue parking tickets in circumstances where motorists have been forced to park following road traffic accidents."

NSL said this was an isolated incident and apologised for any distress caused

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player