Author Topic: Useful stuff and research material for downloading/printing off  (Read 2813 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Useful stuff and research material for downloading/printing off
« on: 16 January, 2011, 01:31:27 PM »
[align=center:7ha3jbu7]1. Statement of intent re $camera cars[/align:7ha3jbu7]

Here is the text. Attached is a pdf and an Open Office document. If you require any other formats please contact me (The Bald Eagle) and I will see what I can do.

[align=center:7ha3jbu7]Statement of intent[/align:7ha3jbu7]
I am not following the people in the car, I am following the car.  If the people currently in it get out and others replace them, I will continue to follow the car.  I have absolutely no interest in the operators of the CCTV cameras mounted on the car other than to volunteer my time, free of charge, to assist the operators of the cctv cars in their duties of ensuring public safety by way of deterring motorists from committing motoring offences.

I respectfully refer the reader of this statement to the:

Traffic Management Act 2004 and The Secretary of State’s Statutory Guidance to Local Authorities on the Civil Enforcement of Parking Contraventions dated 28 February 2008

which states:

"Enforcement authorities should run their CPE [Civil Parking Enforcement] operations (both on and off street) efficiently, effectively and economically. The purpose of penalty charges is to dissuade motorists from breaking parking restrictions. The objective of CPE should be for 100% compliance, with no penalty charges."

I am following this vehicle out of deference to the Secretary of State's guidance above, and out of civic duty.

I am not trying to stop the cctv operators from doing their job. In fact, I am encouraging them to do so.
« Last Edit: 04 May, 2011, 01:48:36 PM by The Bald Eagle »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Stuff for downloading and printing off
« Reply #1 on: 16 January, 2011, 02:21:46 PM »
[align=center:187mjk3q]2. Hand outs/flyers for handing out when $chunting[/align:187mjk3q]

These are designed so that 4 fit onto an a4 sheet. Attached is a pdf version and an Open Office document. Please let me know if you require any other format and I will see what I can do.
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU