Author Topic: Letter/email sent 13/01/2013 to all Medway councillors re Chatham bus lane  (Read 28053 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
They can't say we didn't warn them. This is what was sent yesterday. It is the first stage of the process of trying to get motorists their money back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12th August 2013

By Email
Mr Robert Grant
District Auditor
55 Baker Street
London
W1U 7EU

Objections to the accounts of Medway Borough Council for the financial year 2012/13

Dear Mr Robert Grant

I write to you as the representative (please find attached letter of authorisation) of Mr xxxxxxxxxxxx a resident of Medway Borough Council (MBC) in respect of possible objections to the accounts of MBC for the year financial year 2012/13 for your consideration in accordance with section 16 of the Audit Commission Act 1998.

Item 1 Unlawfully derived income from PCNs issued

i) I request a public interest notice as per section 8 of the Audit Commission act 1998 that MBC has unlawfully derived income from 22,279 PCNs issued at the locations of Waterfront Way and North Western Arm of Globe Lane Chatham with an issue value of £1,336,740 for the financial year 2012/13.

ii) I request you apply to the courts under section 17 of the Audit commission act 1998 to have the income derived from the 22,279 PCNs issued at the locations of Waterfront Way and North Western Arm of Globe Lane Chatham with an issue value of £1,336,740 for the financial year 2012/13 declared illegally derived income.

Please find attached documentary evidence in support of the above.

I reserve the right to bring further objections to your attention which I am currently investigating.

Kind regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline 2b1ask1

• Follower
Good on ya Mr BE  :dancing:
Willing to do my bit...

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player