Author Topic: Mob member confuses Google Earth car with $camera car  (Read 3282 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Mob member confuses Google Earth car with $camera car
« on: 08 June, 2015, 01:38:26 PM »
Well it was a small car and it had a camera on top, so I suppose we can forgive him for getting them mixed up.

Great enthusiasm shown though.
<Thumbsup>

Google street view link
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: Mob member confuses Google Earth car with $camera car
« Reply #1 on: 11 June, 2015, 01:43:57 PM »
Parking Warrior suspected something was not quite right as he followed the car up a one way street in the correct direction. He then noticed the car had stopped lawfully, with consideration to other road users. When the driver got out and walked straight past a member of the public without assaulting them, he realised that the car he had been following was nothing to do with parking enforcement.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 12 June, 2015, 09:12:12 PM »
 <Kneelsuckers> <Kneelsuckers> <Kneelsuckers>  Haha I love it!  Top man......  Were not worthy....... Were not worthy!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline javabike

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 20 June, 2015, 03:18:55 PM »
Parking Warrior suspected something was not quite right as he followed the car up a one way street in the correct direction. He then noticed the car had stopped lawfully, with consideration to other road users. When the driver got out and walked straight past a member of the public without assaulting them, he realised that the car he had been following was nothing to do with parking enforcement.

Thanks Evan an apt description and made my otherwise woeful day a little brighter, thank you.
Vincit Veritas - Truth WILL Prevail
!!!!!Never Give In