Author Topic: Cornwall Parking Charge  (Read 21339 times)

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Cornwall Parking Charge
« Reply #30 on: 13 May, 2016, 11:13:14 AM »
Yet  another call ( today at 1100 hrs)  from the Glasgow number asking the person to contact them urgently on 01242 214645. The caller a Scottish speaking lady stated that Mr xxxxxxx should contact them urgently quoting the reference number and  by the close of business today 5 o'clock and then the rest of the message was garbled and said something about cooperation!!!!   

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #31 on: 15 September, 2016, 01:47:16 PM »
persistent buggers TNC people they are still making calls each time thy ring they say something like... this is a message for $$$$$$$ please contact us urgently. some times  they mention the reference number is given sometimes not
with regards to how they obtained a personal mobile number
The information commissioners website doesn't appear to allow any further action unless you contact the company to try and resolve the issue. 

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #32 on: 27 April, 2019, 11:57:57 AM »
Hi all
 Well bugger me, BW legal who are acting on behalf of Armtrac Security/KBT Cornwall ltd have sent a letter reminding the person who parked the car,in Sennan Cove  way back in April 2015 that they still owe £160 and if its not paid in 28days then further legal action will be taken. The letter very similar to a previous one threatens court action and possible CCJ's blah blah blah .

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #33 on: 27 April, 2019, 03:59:17 PM »
They're 'avin' a bubble mate. <Tosser>
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #34 on: 30 April, 2019, 11:52:42 AM »
Looking back through this post I note that originally TNC were going to pursue /deal with this matter, and now its BW legal, anyone care to comment regarding this change and who they are etc.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #35 on: 30 April, 2019, 02:47:04 PM »
Looking back through this post I note that originally TNC were going to pursue /deal with this matter, and now its BW legal, anyone care to comment regarding this change and who they are etc.

Pranky has quite a few things to say about these chancers. Try clicking on the link below but if it doesn't work go to the Prankster's site and search BW Legal.

https://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/search?q=bw+legal

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline scalyback

• Follower
« Reply #36 on: 05 May, 2019, 01:01:02 PM »
Just a quicky, but if they have passed on your address to the new company, then as far as I recall, that is in breach of the DVLA's conditions? Companies can obtain your info through a DVLKA request, but are not allowed to pass said info on?
Or has the law changed? It may be that the new company have your details illegally, somebody please confirm...

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #37 on: 20 May, 2019, 08:56:23 PM »
Further development....
a letter has been received with a heading in bold type Letter of Claim
it now states that bw Legal have been instructed by KBT Cornwall t/a Armtrac are to commence legal action in  the form of issuing a claim against the person at the county court in respect of the above debt.
it goes on to say that such legal action may result in "the person"  being liable to court fees solicitors c
fees and statutory interest which they estimate as £107.33 plus the original charge of £160 total £267.33

They further state that payment of the £160 or reasons for not paying are required by 14 June 2019 to avoid the legal action.

the rest of the letter contain details on hoi wto pay, setting up an on line account,

Atick box form asking if....  Box A i agrere tio the debt.
                                        Box B I owe some of it
                                                explain why you dont owe as much ....

Box C I dont know whether i owe the debt.. if ticked go to section 3

Box D I dispute thye debt... explian why provide as much detail as possible etc..

Box E I will pay what I owe.

Box F I will pay but i need  more time.

my proposed payment method fpr repayment are.....

Box G I am getting or intending to get deby advice.
 ec etc etc

and on the reverse page there is income and expenditure form which ask you to provide income details priority expenditure, household and living expenditure and surplus/deficit.

also enclosed is Annex 1 information sheet which states that

You have recieved this notice because a business intends to take you to court in relation to a dept. This notice tells you what to do next. including how to avoid court action

It provides debt advice information such as citizens advice, civil legal advice line, National debt line, Christians against poverty line,

Over to you guys for your surmising  .

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #38 on: 22 May, 2019, 08:16:55 AM »
Bear with me. I'm not an expert but I know some people who are... ;)
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #39 on: 22 May, 2019, 08:38:52 AM »
Whereabouts your mate live Jonesy? Don't say GlenMcScruddock or anywhere like that  <thinking>
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player