Author Topic: Unenforceable bays.......  (Read 11163 times)

Offline TT

• Follower
Re: Unenforceable bays.......
« Reply #30 on: 18 March, 2011, 08:25:47 AM »
Spikes,

Can't you let it drop, I've not been inflamatory. I've started a thread about unenforceable bays with a link to NTBPT because that's where the discussion had started. You seem to want to highjack the thread to vent your spleen at some personal anger you have towards NTBPT. I don't know the background to that and quite frankly I don't care, it's for you to sort out but please don't use me/this thread as an excuse because I mentioned NTBPT.

With all due respect, you are not the notmob and it's not up to you to say what or if the notomob or its members have a relationship with NTBPT where all this started, especially not with threats to state some unspeakable wrongs that have gone on behind the scenes on a public forum.

I'm not going to be replying to any more of your over the top posts on this topic unless it happens to be about the subject so please don't bother. I suggest you sort your issues out with the people it it concerns and not me.

nuff said.
« Last Edit: 18 March, 2011, 08:47:56 AM by TT »
Easy Rider

Offline Anonymous

• Civilian
« Reply #31 on: 18 March, 2011, 08:55:15 AM »
TT firstly you come on the Notomob forum posting a thread that only members of NTBPT can view this is inflamatory as you go on to say that all Notomob should be members of NTBPT. That is simply not the case and the Notomob are a separate entity and the NTBPT Chairman wanted it that way and stated so and has not taken part in our campaign or is even a member. Do you think it would be right of a Notomob member to post a link on NTBPT that requires membership of Notomob to see? I have no problem with people being members of both but I am not, neither is Spikes and to suggest we should be is insulting. The Notomob have members who have nothing to do with NTBPT and have been recruited because they believe in what the Notomob do. If you were to post for help on a subject could you post a link where we can help, but don't suggest or tell me I should have an account at NTBPT. I deleted my account because of what I found out and it was my personal decision so don't presume to tell me what I should be a member of or what I should do.
Needless to say I wish NTBPT success in the Courts and hopefully the Judges this time round will see sense and uphold the appeal.
You need to understand that by telling me in the way you did that I should also be A member of NTBPT is wrong. I am happy for you as you say to give your efforts 1st to NTBPT and 2nd to the Notomob and that sir is your decision and I respect that, kindly reciprocate and respect my desicion and those members of Notomob who put the Notomob 1st.
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline TT

• Follower
« Reply #32 on: 18 March, 2011, 09:14:56 AM »
FPW, tbh honest I didn't realise that non members could not see the link and I don't believe I implied that notomob members should be members of NTBPT (I didn't intend to), although many of the members have migrated from there and are members of both like myself.

If people have issues with NTBPT and don't wish to members then of course I respect that although I find it regrettable that issues can't be resolved because the two groups are stronger working together albeit independent.

Likewise I don't expect people to try and impose thier views about NTBPT on me. I have no issues with them personally and will continue to support both groups as I think what they do in their own way is fantastic.

All the best.........
« Last Edit: 18 March, 2011, 09:17:09 AM by TT »
Easy Rider

Offline chalky

• Follower
« Reply #33 on: 18 March, 2011, 09:15:20 AM »
Sorry FPW, when I posted the suggestion for you to sign up to the NTBPT, I genunely had not known of any friction between some members of the two and had presumed that it was an admin error that you could not view the links.
I sincerely hope that I did not add fuel to a burning ember and if I did, can I take this moment to unreservedly apologise to both yourself and Spikes, no harm was ever intended and trust that you both can accept the suggestion was through ignorance not malice.
Hope to see you at the next Schunt?
TTFN
« Last Edit: 18 March, 2011, 09:17:18 AM by chalky »

Offline crabby

• Follower
« Reply #34 on: 20 March, 2011, 06:38:02 AM »
SO unenforceable bays!
could be worth looking into this,
I took RBKC to patas over a ticket as I was mistakenly parked in a permit only bay rather than the free bay next door,
Result came back and my appeal was sucessful!   ;D
nothing to do with my argument though, reason was original plans showed the bay painted in red and the councilo had repainted in white! this did not match the plans therefore unenforceable as Patas worded it.    :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

yay!
loud exhausts save lives!!!!
    burn in hell wastemonster.....

Offline shaman

• Follower
« Reply #35 on: 29 March, 2011, 01:10:50 PM »
First post.  What can I say really?

Gobsmacked at some of the comments.  It's like watching people try to get other biker forums interested in the campaign all over again.

Offline dangerous beanz

• Follower
« Reply #36 on: 30 March, 2011, 10:36:14 PM »
I agree with Shaman

I've not been privy to all the alleged goings on that Spikes, BE, Warren Nutsville et all, have been going on about recently, I am merely a supporter of both of the campaigns.

I just find rather sad that the dirty linen is being washed in public to the delight, no doubt of WCC and it's cronies.
If there is a tourist season...how come we can't shoot them?

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player