Author Topic: Unenforceable bays.......  (Read 11161 times)

Offline TT

• Follower
Unenforceable bays.......
« on: 17 March, 2011, 12:56:18 PM »
Hi guys and gals, see this thread.....

http://forum.notobikeparkingtax.com/discuss/neverending-story-bay-without-lower-sign/msg57468/#msg57468

maybe this is a job for NTBPT/the notomob? We could monitor illegal bays and get evidence of the CEO's persistently ticketing unenforceable bays.

We could then present this evidence to the powers that be and see what reaction we get.
« Last Edit: 17 March, 2011, 09:23:39 PM by TT »
Easy Rider

Offline Anonymous

• Civilian
Re: Unenforceable bays.......
« Reply #1 on: 17 March, 2011, 03:42:45 PM »
Cant see this link as not a member and aparently members only allowed to view.  :bashy:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline chalky

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 17 March, 2011, 05:07:56 PM »
Why not join FPW?  ???

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #3 on: 17 March, 2011, 05:16:44 PM »
Quote from: "chalky"
Why not join FPW?  ???

I don't think you wanted to go there Chalky. :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline rs2k

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 17 March, 2011, 05:26:33 PM »
Quote from: "The Bald Eagle"
Why not join FPW?  ???

I don't think you wanted to go there Chalky. :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:

If its about cost, I 'believe' there is no compulsory cost now ??  or at least there was a vote to that effect.

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 17 March, 2011, 05:33:11 PM »
Sorry dont use that forum either, thanks anyway TT

Offline TT

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 17 March, 2011, 05:51:39 PM »
nobodys account was closed. Let's try and be grown up about this.......
Easy Rider

Offline spikes

• Follower
« Reply #7 on: 17 March, 2011, 06:46:03 PM »
I am afraid the link provided is not in the public section of the NTBPT forum so I guess it is about missing lower bay signs and their enforcement. Something that with the NTBPTs established lines of communication with the movers and shakers at WCC they would be best placed to resolve quite quickly would they not?

At this stage I am not in favour of any joint ventures with NTBPT although I wish them success with their campaign for free bike parking in Westminster. But I do disagree that this is about being grown up, and think it is more about honesty, integrity and accountability, which seems with everyday that passes recently as something which is being pushed to the fore. I can only think TT that you are a relative newcomer to their campaign and as such may not be privy to all the past ins and outs.

Offline chalky

• Follower
« Reply #8 on: 17 March, 2011, 07:14:32 PM »
W:T:F:
Have I missed something? I thought essentially we were one and the same, fighting the common enemy, just with different weapons? Afterall the NoToMob was formed from the acorn of the Great Oak that is The NTBPT.
Will I now get lynched when I turn up to the next schunt meet as I donate to and fight alongside the soldiers of the NTBPT?
 ???

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #9 on: 17 March, 2011, 07:19:08 PM »
I have tried to post on their forum to assist the Biker concerned but it won`t allow me to.
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #10 on: 17 March, 2011, 07:26:40 PM »
W:T:F:
Have I missed something? I thought essentially we were one and the same, fighting the common enemy, just with different weapons? Afterall the NoToMob was formed from the acorn of the Great Oak that is The NTBPT.
Will I now get lynched when I turn up to the next schunt meet as I donate to and fight alongside the soldiers of the NTBPT?
 ???

Of course not Chalky I am like you I support both forums and both campaigns.  :dancing:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline TT

• Follower
« Reply #11 on: 17 March, 2011, 07:29:53 PM »
Spikes.....

I've been a member of the NTBPT for 2 years and was one of the 1st members of this site. I see them as one and the same, something most others on here were professing to do the other day aswell.  Most people on here do both.

I posted it on here because I thought it would be a good way of getting at WCC and people are more pro active at ad hoc stuff like this on here.

I'm not interested in the politics or egos involved in all this. As far as I'm concerned, united we stand, divided we fall. The enemy is WCC and other councils who try to raise revenue through parking. I support all ways of fighting this tyranny.

Personally, I would like to see the parking tax gone first then the rest of the shoddy practices and I allocate my efforts accordingly. If we win the court case then all my time will divert to $CHUNTING and the like :)

the decsion was taken on NTBPT to not cancel anyones membership after the money was raised. If people are having trouble with access then I'm not sure why, they shouldn't be.
« Last Edit: 17 March, 2011, 07:36:25 PM by TT »
Easy Rider

Offline TT

• Follower
« Reply #12 on: 17 March, 2011, 07:55:35 PM »
Meanwhile, back on topic  :dancing:

It seems to me that the CEO's are being told to ticket non enforceable bays. I understand that they don't wish to encourage vandalism of signs and not enforcing bays with missing signs may do that but surely the solution is to catch the culprits and not just break the law themselves.

I don't condone the vandalism of signs but I can see how some people feel driven to it by the total intransigance shown by WCC over this highly unpopular tax. To some extent they've brought this on themselves.

I think that presenting evidence of CEO's actively enforcing unenforceable bays would present some serious issues to the powers that be and should lead to its cessation and more bad press.

This could be part of the "death by a thousand cuts" to quote esinem!
Easy Rider

Offline spikes

• Follower
« Reply #13 on: 17 March, 2011, 07:57:46 PM »
TT there is a big difference between the two groups, as I have explained to NoToMob members face to face at the various meetings we've had. I have not met you yet at one of those meetings so I look forward one day to meeting you.

Would you like me to publicly detail exactly why there is a difference if you're not sure? I will do if pushed, and that seems to be what is happening it will make uncomfortable sickening reading for you TT if you're truly unaware of what went on in the past.

Too much shit has happened recently to me in these past months to put up with anymore hypocrisy, egos and politics, so stand by for some uncomfortable truths if you're up for them.

Offline TT

• Follower
« Reply #14 on: 17 March, 2011, 08:06:21 PM »
Spikes, I don't think that would be constructive. If you've got some issues then fair enough, I haven't.

Look forward to meeting you $CHUNTING soon.......... :)
Easy Rider

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player