Author Topic: Unenforceable bays.......  (Read 11162 times)

Offline chalky

• Follower
Re: Unenforceable bays.......
« Reply #15 on: 17 March, 2011, 08:39:08 PM »
I shall be all ears at the next Schunt I attend then Spikes. As TT says it wont be constructive to air the laundry in the public arena, so I can wait, though have to declare I am dissapointed! :(
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #16 on: 17 March, 2011, 08:42:34 PM »
W:T:F:
Quote from: "spikes"
TT there is a big difference between the two groups, as I have explained to NoToMob members face to face at the various meetings we've had. I have not met you yet at one of those meetings so I look forward one day to meeting you.

Would you like me to publicly detail exactly why there is a difference if you're not sure? I will do if pushed, and that seems to be what is happening it will make uncomfortable sickening reading for you TT if you're truly unaware of what went on in the past.

Too much shit has happened recently to me in these past months to put up with anymore hypocrisy, egos and politics, so stand by for some uncomfortable truths if you're up for them.

Erm :idea: I am getting a little worried about this W:T:F: I am totally unaware of what the problem is with the two groups :o maybe i have missed the point and not been privileged to have been told about the "hypocrisy-egos-and politics ??? but IMHO both groups have benefited from each other in the way we have grown to fight the common enemy WCC.
 Warren has always stated the NTBPT single point issue and I have fully supported that fight.
 As Chalky and Pat pending say we support both elements and the notomob sort of morphed out members of the ntbpt, Is what has happend really that bad? I have not heard anything in the 2 years I been attending any of the clubs/runs/coffee de briefs
It would be a great shame if after all this time effort money and friendships made is lost and drifted away.
As the notomob campain grows the networking and allegiances with other groups (cabbies) grows :aplude: :aplude: and as we have already seen it's spreading futher a field so please people think on and lets not upset the apple cart as I for one love $hunting and have enjoyed  the webc/wesc much to the annoyance of the misses but hey ho I'm a biker and will fight for all just causes  :-ev-:

Jonesy

Offline spikes

• Follower
« Reply #17 on: 17 March, 2011, 08:49:41 PM »
Aww TT you disappoint me, I think now that the court case has happened you would be eager to know another side to the story. Like how my credit card continued to be charged for those domain names that Warren claimed as one of the NTBPT expenses. Now you would think that the NTBPT committee would be keen to chip in with that one or want to correct Warren on that claim. You see TT all credit to you as you have started the ball rolling here, now where shall I start. Perhaps with the NTBPT much promised accounts, anyone seen where or how their money was spent? No I didn’t think so.

As I say I’ve bitten my lip for too long and I did warn what would happen if a Pay Pal account reappeared on the NTBPT. What about that EU trip what happened, what did the EU say anyone know? What was the NTBPTs reaction to the latest PiP EU complaint, it will make your hair curl?

And so on and so on, you want to know why the NoToMob is different I for one will be very happy to tell you TT as you keep trying to make out the NoToMob and the NTBPT groups are one and the same.

As I say I’ve been through a lot this year so I will be calling a spade a spade, one little extra push from you or anyone else that wants to come on here trying to create a link will get the truth then it’s over, so push away TT I dare you.

Offline chalky

• Follower
« Reply #18 on: 17 March, 2011, 08:51:52 PM »
Spot on Jonesy! :aplude:

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #19 on: 17 March, 2011, 09:28:31 PM »
I know where....... I stand  ;D

Offline chalky

• Follower
« Reply #20 on: 17 March, 2011, 09:30:32 PM »
I can't stand when I've had a skinful MG!

Offline rs2k

• Follower
« Reply #21 on: 17 March, 2011, 09:38:28 PM »
Locked for now.

Offline Anonymous

• Civilian
« Reply #22 on: 17 March, 2011, 09:42:42 PM »
People want to ask then they will be told? Notomob battles all councils with CCTV. NTBPT battles WCC.

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #23 on: 17 March, 2011, 09:44:57 PM »
Quote from: "chalky"
I can't stand when I've had a skinful MG!
yep my feet are firmly on the floor chalky  :pmsl:

Offline spikes

• Follower
« Reply #24 on: 17 March, 2011, 11:00:41 PM »
TT where have you gone, I have only just started, surely you has a supporter for a whole two years will want to know more or perhaps the way you backed off so quickly means you know the skeletons I have to reveal. I wished the NTBPT well and had given them all my support in the past and would not say openly stuff which would cause their campaign to implode, but I will not let this one sided story that's being spouted by the likes of you and others go unchallenged. Enough is well and truly enough.

Now what would you say to someone who approached you because two of your mates are enforcers for an outlaw club to do a little work on a Westminster councillor, well you think you would want to keep that a bit quiet wouldn't you. So you would think when you agree to part with NTBPT quietly on certain terms that those terms would be respected and your friends would be respected, but oh dear it looks like they were not.  No they are mentioned in mass emails as if nothing is wrong with the impression that everything is hunky dory.

Then people like you TT and a few others seem to be doing the bidding of the pied piper, but unfortunately for you the court case is done and dusted.

So if you keep poking the hornets nest you might get stung, time to wake up eh, never mind fecking growing up?  :aplude:

How's your ego doing BTW?

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #25 on: 17 March, 2011, 11:47:33 PM »
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #26 on: 18 March, 2011, 12:34:49 AM »
@MG

Kitty time................wow she moves quick!..........With a lolly in her mouth too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #27 on: 18 March, 2011, 12:47:29 AM »
Wait til you see what ive had put on my hi-vis :pmsl:....oh im getting that tomro :dancing: :P :P :P :P :P

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #28 on: 18 March, 2011, 12:58:28 AM »
Quote from: "Monkey Girl"
Sorry dont use that forum either,thanks anyway TT
Are you aiming that at me? ??? about grown up? :schucks:   if so is was never about the money, is was for personall reason's that I left! ..which I dont have to explain to anyone, until Im good and ready thanks,

And im a mature adult....which is much, much, better than being a puppet thank you!
« Last Edit: 18 March, 2011, 01:00:07 AM by Monkey Girl »

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #29 on: 18 March, 2011, 01:11:57 AM »
:aplude: :aplude:
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player