Public > Government Ban on CCTV and Spy Cars

Im still around Just very quiet

(1/1)

GAZZA:
Hi all, I must apologise for my absence from the NOTOMOB activities,I have unfortunately been recovering from long term sickness (prostate implications) and not been riding for a couple of years,but I have however been active fighting Bexley Council with parking tickets and cctv penalties ,and have been successful on numerous cases.

My latest fight was with a illegally issued ticket on my sons motorbike in a parking bay in Barnehurst.
the ticket was issued by a foot patrol but failed to realise that the bays had no ends and therefore unenforceable. 

After a couple of weeks teaching the parking services the regulations regarding markings they finally conceded to defeat,...but thats not the end of it .
The local newspaper (News Shopper and South London Press)are taking the story up and I am insisting that all fines given at that location be refunded,(we will have to wait and see if that happens).
I will be singing the battle cry of NOTOMOB and the money orientated council motive.

So watch this space,I will put the news story on as soon as its published.

My best and kindest regards to all you good people out there, I shall be back on my saddle very soon.

GAZZA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version