Author Topic: Connell Crescent $chunt - Friday 9th October  (Read 1915 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Connell Crescent $chunt - Friday 9th October
« on: 10 October, 2015, 12:22:12 PM »
Roll call:

Me
Coco
Mr Mustard

No police vans this week, but several black cab drivers again thanked us for alerting them to something they hadn't spotted previously. This surprises me, since I would have thought the black cabby grapevine would have sent out an APB by now given that we have advised any number of them on previous $chunts.

One lady told us that her fella had gone through the restriction on Thursday and that she would have done a similar thing if her car wasn't in for repairs. She is local and thanked us for bringing it to her attention. When she asked if she could do anything to help, she was told what everyone else is told when making such an offer.

GET YOURSELF A HI VIS AND A SIGN, AND COME AND JOIN US.

Upon hearing this she resolved to join us next week. Time will tell if she will, but she has our contact details and says she will be in touch.

On a general note numbers of definite saves were down again this week (118), so the message seems to be getting through. The numbers are still way too high though, which means we will continue to $chunt there until the problems with the signs and lines are resolved.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU