Author Topic: Ealing - Connell Crescent - daily total of PCNs issued since enforcement began  (Read 20033 times)

Offline kdjeridi

• Contravention 52JM - Connell crescent Ealing W5
  • Follower
Unfortunately, the Adjudicators have decided that the signage is compliant - which is why your previous appeals on those grounds have failed - give Mr Mustard a chance, he's very good at this stuff!
If you wish to see an example go to London Tribunals website and search the Statutory Register - case number 2160155199 (and others) - will explain.

These Adjudicators must be corrupted , and taking the council side , It is black  and white ... No warning signs are in place , and the existing restriction signs are staggered , and confusing .. the right hand  side sign you would think is for A40 motorists , and the left hand side is too far from the junction ( 17 m I measured ) .
Whole restriction signage is confusing , and wrong ...
Please can you forward to me  website for the London tribunal ( link ) .. thanks
Hello there ,

I have been served with 7 tickets Contravention at Connell crescent Ealing  W5. The problem is that when I used the short cut route to joint the A40 , the traffic restriction signs were not very visible , and also  there were NO advance signs to warn you about this restriction . Unfor

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
Unfortunately, the Adjudicators have decided that the signage is compliant - which is why your previous appeals on those grounds have failed - give Mr Mustard a chance, he's very good at this stuff!
If you wish to see an example go to London Tribunals website and search the Statutory Register - case number 2160155199 (and others) - will explain.

These Adjudicators must be corrupted , and taking the council side , It is black  and white ... No warning signs are in place , and the existing restriction signs are staggered , and confusing .. the right hand  side sign you would think is for A40 motorists , and the left hand side is too far from the junction ( 17 m I measured ) .
Whole restriction signage is confusing , and wrong ...
Please can you forward to me  website for the London tribunal ( link ) .. thanks

I respect your opinion and understand your anger, but I'd be a little careful about accusing people of corruption!
I believe the argument re. the signs was about exactly where Hanger Green ends, and where Connell Crest cent starts - I could be wrong. I'm not sure how anyone could think that the sign could apply to the A40 - why would they restrict a major road like that at rush hour? Can you imagine the chaos trying to get all that traffic through Hanger Lane Gyratory? The fact is that they have decided that the signage is compliant, so we have to live with it unless and until someone puts a convincing case forward to get a judicial review.
London Tribunals can be found at www.londontribunals.gov.uk/about/registers-appeals then click on "access appellant portal", then "statutory registers" then look under "Environment and Traffic Adjudicators" click on "search" then enter either the case number I gave you or put "Ealing" in the "Enforcing Authority" box and "Connell Crescent" in the "PCN Location" box andclick the green "search" button.

Offline kdjeridi

• Contravention 52JM - Connell crescent Ealing W5
  • Follower
Sorry I will take the corruption back .. I search in the Ealing council borough , and If you check at junction  Old Ruislip Road  , and Hawtrey Avenue there is a similar contravention 52MJ restriction ( MONDAY TO Friday  8 AM TO 9 AM) . I do drive through the raod from time to time  from Heathrow terminal. The restriction  was introduced  recently  - I would say since 2014/15 . No warning signs were introduced at the time , and only restriction signs as shown now in Google map. Now Warning signs have been introduced at the entry of the road , and also the restriction signs have been relocated with sufficient distance ( over 50 m ) to give a chance to motorist making u turn , and prevent any fines ..see attached pictures

Now the same council choose a good approach to help the motorists  after many complaints at one location , and at Connell Crescent road  No thing has been done  .. I read from the forum that the council can not change any thing in the road due to financial reasons  . This is not excuse  , the council has to do something .... to improve and enhance the traffic signage of the road.

I asked a question with regard the length of time from committing the contravention  to receive the PCN .. In my cause  , all my PCNs have notified  me within 7 weeks.
Once gain thanks for talking to me , and giving me some advices 
Hello there ,

I have been served with 7 tickets Contravention at Connell crescent Ealing  W5. The problem is that when I used the short cut route to joint the A40 , the traffic restriction signs were not very visible , and also  there were NO advance signs to warn you about this restriction . Unfor

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player