Author Topic: Newham $chunt - Temple Mill Lane - Wednesday 30th December 2015  (Read 3175 times)

Offline Bad Company

• Follower
Newham $chunt - Temple Mill Lane - Wednesday 30th December 2015
« on: 01 January, 2016, 07:31:00 PM »
Bald Eagle, Mr Mustard and yours truly did this one.

Last time we 'saved' over 70 drivers at this location but today was less busy.  I arrived at 9:30 as I wanted to get a photo of the camera the driver was using (could have been useful for an appeal).  However this time the car was not present as Newham Council have installed permanent cctv to catch even more motorists.  Messrs BE & Mr M arrived a little later but remained after me so all in all we did a good stretch here.

We managed to turn several vehicles round including a very grateful and embarrassed policeman in a marked police car.

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: $chunt Temple Mills, Stratford- 30 December
« Reply #1 on: 02 January, 2016, 03:56:33 PM »
Nice bit of $chunting gentlemen.   :aplude:

BC, you may find the following thread of use re photos of Newham's 'high-tech'  :rotfl: kit. BE got some piccies of it which you'll find at the bottom of his post,

http://notomob.co.uk/discussions/index.php?topic=1770.msg14090#msg14090
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Bad Company

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 03 January, 2016, 03:29:47 AM »
Nice bit of $chunting gentlemen.   :aplude:

BC, you may find the following thread of use re photos of Newham's 'high-tech'  :rotfl: kit. BE got some piccies of it which you'll find at the bottom of his post,

http://notomob.co.uk/discussions/index.php?topic=1770.msg14090#msg14090

Thanks for the link, very interesting.  I just wish I had been on that Newham $chunt brilliantly described by BE,

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #3 on: 04 January, 2016, 02:59:18 PM »
I enjoyed re reading my earlier report. Brought back fond memories. ;D

Anyway, after BC left, me and Mr M probably saved another couple of dozen before wending our weary way homewards. Unfortunately, that's when my trouble started, but I will be reporting on that on another thread. I think you might enjoy the story of what happens when Bald Eagles get old.  ;)
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player