Author Topic: Signs spotted in multiple location in Islington = Renewed Enforcement  (Read 3687 times)

Offline 2b1ask1

• Follower
I passed through Islington today and noted this non-approved type of sign attached to a great many box junctions in the rotten borough; I also noted that every one of the said junctions also had shiny new yellow box junction markings... Spread the word as clearly the Islington coffers are not full enough and the barrel fish shooting season is about to open!

Willing to do my bit...

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
Re: Signs spotted in multiple location in Islington = Renewed Enforcement
« Reply #1 on: 28 February, 2016, 06:16:57 PM »
They've obviously found a use for all those redundant $cars.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #2 on: 29 February, 2016, 11:20:43 AM »
They've obviously found a use for all those redundant $cars.

And don't forget the static $cameras they used to use for parking Dick.

The word on the street is that many councils in London have been shocked at the effect the ban on the use of $cameras for parking has had, and have been panic buying and installing MTV $cameras to make up for the shortfall in ticket numbers.

Of course this would suggest that the parking departments had budgeted for a surplus of £XXXX, but when they saw they weren't going to achieve that surplus, (or should I say target?) they instructed their contractors to find more efficient methods of arse raping motorists?

Step up the Zenco Zengrab unmanned arse raping machine that uses weapons grade technology to capture the slightest infringement. Did you know for example that when these things are operating on a yellow box junction, they can be set to detect the percentage of a vehicle's incursion into the yellow box? So if it is set for say 15% (about the front wheel or back wheel depending on whether the vehicle is about to enter or has passed through and stopped the other side of the box), then a 16% incursion would automatically record the incident for a review by a CEO at his/her leisure some time later.

What this means is that any doubt in the process is removed from the responsibility of the CEO (computer says yes) who could quite frankly just as easily be a trained monkey who, when reviewing the recorded incidents is taught to press a button provided they see a vehicle on the screen in front of them.

And it gets worse. Pressing that button commences a fully automated process that sees the computer search the DVLA database for keeper details, which it then adds to the pro-forma PCN together with the relevant photographs, a copy of which is then posted to the keeper via a fully automated mailing system.

Consequently, all you need to issue tickets on a massive scale are two part time CEOs (one for cover in case of sickness and holidays etc; and they only need to be part time because how long can it take to press a button a couple of hundred times a day?), whose training consists of pressing a button a couple of hundred times a day.

It's no wonder that councils outside London want to be allowed to issue tickets for MTVs when this kind of technology is available and that pesky human factor and the expense of employing them can be completely removed from the process.

Welcome to the new world. And I can tell you now, you're feckin' welcome to it!
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 29 February, 2016, 05:09:24 PM »
Yes, it looks like Serco are recruiting said monkeys, as I mentioned in another post elsewhere on this forum.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player