Author Topic: Who the hell let KS $chunt out there FFS???  (Read 1984 times)

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
Who the hell let KS $chunt out there FFS???
« on: 24 March, 2011, 09:00:41 PM »
Here is the reason for the problems in the Middle East FFS! £1.40 per litre is due to Hackney`s finest FFS! :pmsl:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Who the hell let KS $chunt out there FFS???
« Reply #1 on: 24 March, 2011, 10:39:32 PM »
Quote from: "BailiffHunter"
Here is the reason for the problems in the Middle East FFS! £1.40 per litre is due to Hackney`s finest FFS! :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 24 March, 2011, 10:57:35 PM »
Come on own up!  who's turn was it to watch Kill Switch? We talked about this,he was not supposed to left on his own at any time. The restraining order specifically said he had to be supervised at all times.  If they try and frisk him at the Airport its all going to kick off again. NATO have got enough on their plate at the moment but trying to contain Kill Switch as well. :o 
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 25 March, 2011, 06:07:12 AM »
It's no good chaps, I came out here in the guise of of an IT bod so as not to let on what my real mission is, and do you know what, not one single $camera car in existence, I even found the pig pen, or what would have been the pig pen had they had any $cars, obviously it was empty. 

I spoke to the security guard, and when I mentioned $cars, he became infuriated that I would even suggest that Dubai was anything like "those useless bastards of Westminster, may the flies of a thousand camels infest theirs arses"  what can I say, his words not mine, just wish they hadn't confiscated my various camera and listening devices at the airport, I thought I was gonna get banged up for that....turned out I got banged up just just to get out of the airport :o

So as my mission has come to a premature end, I think I'll go do some IT bod stuff.

Laters
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player