Author Topic: Westminter $hunt 23rd March  (Read 4602 times)

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Westminter $hunt 23rd March
« on: 25 March, 2011, 12:54:50 AM »
A bit of footage from the $hunt on werdnesday, sorry but it's not been editted don't know how/time/etc :-[ but there id a good clip of some bloke on a push bike at 1. 23 mins in :dancing: :aplude: :aplude: 

A $hunting we will go.AVI
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Westminter $hunt 23rd March
« Reply #1 on: 25 March, 2011, 01:16:38 AM »
Oh and I did a bit of on the go mobile recruiting  :aplude: :D :D 3.20 onwards the sound is not great but you get the gist lol

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 25 March, 2011, 08:23:08 AM »
:dancing: :dancing: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :dancing: :dancing:

Offline crabby

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 25 March, 2011, 10:00:06 AM »
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
loud exhausts save lives!!!!
    burn in hell wastemonster.....

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
« Reply #4 on: 25 March, 2011, 07:32:04 PM »
Well done Bud  :D

Offline Boyo

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 25 March, 2011, 11:02:13 PM »
Nice one Jonesy - good stuff mate :aplude: 8)

Sorry for the slow write up - very remiss but been bit busy with house stuff. ::) (in between daily trips to Savile Row) :rotfl:
Anyway, following a stout breakfast at Camley Street, Chalky and I decided to head over to O St and see the lie of the land. One car was out and about somewhere, and what with all the others parked outside O St. being ANPR ones, (so prob being used as CEO taxis) we thought we'd have a trawl around the honey pots to see if we could locate the missing vehicle. No joy here, but about 12ish we got a call from BE (who was now back at O St with Jonesy, Nixxer and Coco) that activity was hotting up and we should hotfoot it back there. We'd been joined by Esinem in town so the 3 of us headed back to the pigpen sharpish. Just as I got there, an ANPR $car (with a non uniformed "suit" as passenger) left and Chalky and I got on it's tail. The guy drove very recklessly and went through at least two red lights, plus he certainly wasn't driving with due care and attention as all the while he was showing off the capabilities of the camera video screen/console to his apparently VIP passenger!
If you're liable for a fine for using your phone whilst driving (and rightly so) then surely the same holds true for playing with some touch screen hand-held device that this Charlie was doing for most of his driving around the West End! :bashy: I wish I'd had a camera - I'm working on it.
Eventually we plotted up in Brewer St, where the car parked up on a single yellow, no exemption board on the dash, the two occupants decamped and "parked" there for a good 30mins. On returning, the passenger was now a lady and because of the horrendous roadworks and traffic jams in the Soho area, Chalky and I were stuck behind them for a good 20mins just getting out onto Regent St. All the time we received nothing but positive comments from onlookers, many photos were taken and much banter was exchanged with the ever supportive members of the public. One interesting thing I noticed whilst being welded to the bumper of the $car for 20mins as we tried to get off Brewer St, was that the passenger had hung her fleece on the back of the seat and this had "www.testltd.co.uk" embroidered on it? ??? Not sure what these guys do, but they seemed to be sitting in on or performing some sort of operational trials.
Once out onto the open road, (well second gear on Regent St  :P ) the tour continued until they drove into Carlton Gardens Terrace not far from TS. They drove down to the far end, whilst we waited on the junction knowing full well it was a dead end and they'd have to drive past us again. It all got a bit "One Man and His Dog" at this point with the little white $car safely in the "pen" at the far end of the road whilst we watched over it. Much pleased with our coralling technique, we decided to celebrate with some frozen dairy based products from a conveniently positioned ice cream van. Chalky went so far as to tap on the $car window and offer the occupants a cooling refreshment of their choice, but he was somewhat rudely ignored. We were now convinced that the car was not enforcing moving traffic violations, so when it finally roared past us as we tucked into our lolllies, we let it go.
Shortly after, we got a call that Savile Row was active, so we headed up there to assist BE, Nixxer and Coco. Again, huge amount of support from members of the public and, when the car decided to make a bolt for it after about 30mins, BE, Nixxer and I followed it all over until it finally plotted up in 5th Ave. I wonder if they take us out there because it's poss the furthest one away?  No probs for us tho, as BE had a tupperware case full of Mrs Eagle's fruit cake - bloody scrumptious it was too! Ta muchly Mrs. E! Seeing us enjoying the cake was probably the last straw I think, as within seconds of BE deploying his sign, the $car crew decided enough was enough (- or their shift was nearly up) and we all merrily made our way back to O Street.
"To no man will we sell, or deny, or delay right or justice" - from the Magna Carta

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #6 on: 26 March, 2011, 12:37:38 AM »
For his exploits this week (foot and bike based) I think Mr Boyo deserves mucho respect. Rock on mate. :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Tom Tom Str

• Follower
« Reply #7 on: 26 March, 2011, 03:09:35 PM »
   :dancing:     Crackin Report and Detail Boyo....Well done Mate !  :aplude: :aplude:    Great Stuff !

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #8 on: 26 March, 2011, 06:16:22 PM »
Oh Noooooooooooooooooooo ....I missed out on Mrs Eagles yummy morish cakes   :bashy: :bashy: ::))) :P ;D

Offline Sparky

• Follower
« Reply #9 on: 26 March, 2011, 10:30:32 PM »
haha love it.....did the cyclist keep up?

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #10 on: 27 March, 2011, 03:37:49 PM »
Quote from: "Sparky"
haha love it.....did the cyclist keep up?

Not only did he keep up, he shot off round the back once he realised that the $car was on the way back to the pen, and was there to greet us when we arrived at O St. :aplude: :aplude: :rotfl:

It was Bennage on the pushbike by the way.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #11 on: 27 March, 2011, 04:41:55 PM »
Quote from: "The Bald Eagle"

It was Bennage on the pushbike by the way.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Seems we have a following o FPTW (foot powered 2 wheels)

and bennage without his bike.. what he do.. bin it ??? pmsl

Offline Bennage

• Follower
« Reply #12 on: 27 March, 2011, 07:53:43 PM »
Pedal $CHUNTING.  Bloody brilliant fun!

I worked an overnight shift the night before at the Roundhouse and knowing that I could be rather tired after, I thought it best not to be on the engine that day/night.   My sleepy route home after work involved me cycling to Waterloo and getting the train home, but knowing that South West Trains don't allow bikes on their trains until 10am+, I thought I'd use it as an excuse for some schunty fun & games.

I arrived at Camley St and started the day/ended the night with a sausage sarny.   Great way to start a schunt!
After we all had our fill of less than healthy bits & bobs, I headed into town to check out Savile Row.   Nothing.   I went into the local fashion store and had a chat.   They told me that they had seen the car there the night before!   It does visit Savile Row after all!   IT ALSO NOW HIDES UP THE ROAD NEXT TO THE POLICE STATION!
With nothing happening, I went to St Martins Lane and a couple of other hot spots, before getting a call from BE telling me they had the only operational $car at Aldwych.   Over I pedalled, and much fun was had for a few minutes (see video), before he decided to do a runner.   All decent enough driving - ish.   

The pedal thing is a bit of an issue.   The urge to filter on a push bike is even stronger than on a motorbike.   The result was that I accidentally found myself in tricky locations probably holding up a few cagers.   I was in front of the $car a couple of times also.   Never mind.   

We made our way back to base through town (slowly).   It really isn't difficult to follow the $car in town.   There's just so much traffic!

A word was had by a copper in the traffic informing one of my engined chums that holding up a sign while their engine was running was not being fully in control of his vehicle.   He gracefully accepted and stopped, however, as I had no engine to speak of, I continued.   The plod trundled away.

Anyway, we eventually got back to O St.   Although I'd like to say I took a short cut and got there first, it was really actually a case of me loosing the others as I fumbled holding the sign a bit and got caught by a red light.   I just took what I thought was the most efficient route back to base, but was greeted by an empty road.   Several minutes later, the gang turned up and I got to run with it - everyone thinking I'd done it on purpose.   Bah.

After hanging around for a little bit,I decided that it was time to head home or feel the wrath of Stephage.

I cycled through the middle of town and was greeted by Boyo, Esinem and one other (forgot who, sorry).   Esinem, looked rather confused by my presence, (I was still cycling around with the mask on).   As he rode past, he looked at me, looked at Boyo, looked back, and shrugged.  Then rode away.  I chuckled and continued home.

I have since taken to keeping my mask on whenever I'm on my push bike.   It makes people/cagers look twice - hopefully lessening the chance of a smash.   Great reactions also.   I even wore a wig this morning.  Wore it through the middle of Wimbledon Town Centre, Waterloo Station, The Strand and Camden high Street - on a Sunday.   The reaction was brilliant.   Appart from apparently making a baby cry on the train.

Anyway, here's my reply to Jonesy's video.   Enjoy!

Jonesy the Dancing Schunter

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #13 on: 27 March, 2011, 08:03:18 PM »
Jonesy :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #14 on: 27 March, 2011, 08:09:44 PM »
nice to see a good booggie :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :pmsl:
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player