Author Topic: I'm going out. I may be some time.  (Read 3284 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
I'm going out. I may be some time.
« on: 16 April, 2016, 05:51:14 PM »
I have heard some distressing news and will have to bugger off to Benidorm on Tuesday to investigate. The thrust of it is I have been told that there is virtually no parking control in the resort and the place has descended into absolute chaos. Apparently, there are cars just indiscriminately strewn all over the place and this has resulted in the complete breakdown of western civilisation. It all sounds very serious to me so I guess my investigation will likely take a whole week.

If on the other hand I have been the victim of a practical joke, then I will have to find something to do to while away the time.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Boyo

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: I'm going out. I may be some time.
« Reply #1 on: 16 April, 2016, 09:41:20 PM »
Your dedication does you proud Ewan and is a shining light to us all.
Don't work too hard mate or let the situation get you down - "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy" and all that  :party:
"To no man will we sell, or deny, or delay right or justice" - from the Magna Carta

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: I'm going out. I may be some time.
« Reply #2 on: 27 April, 2016, 06:08:45 PM »
Buenos $chuntos mi amigos. I'm back (slightly the worse for wear)   
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.