Author Topic: Heath Parade/Grahame Park Way (Barnet) $chunt 24 June 2016 - PCM UK Ltd  (Read 22780 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Heath Parade/Grahame Park Way (Barnet) $chunt 24 June 2016 - PCM UK Ltd
« Reply #30 on: 30 October, 2017, 12:05:39 PM »
I have noticed that this Bay is now very well used, with no sign of the lovely Christina or PCNs on vehicles - maybe they've given up already or Genesis have had a word in the appropriate ears.

It was well used when we (me and Mr Mustard) went there too Dick. Three cars were parked at the end of the bay furthest from the shops, and at least one of them belonged to a Sainsburys employee. We concluded that the lovely Christina had reached an arrangement with certain people to park there every day in the hope that other drivers would assume that they could do so as well, and would fall into Christina's trap.

And just because you haven't seen her, doesn't mean she isn't there.

Cynical? Moi?  <_>
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #31 on: 30 October, 2017, 02:37:44 PM »
Dick didn't spot her because she had her shades on  8)
<Mutley>
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #32 on: 16 February, 2018, 09:10:28 AM »
The misery ends, and by coincidence this good news story comes just before the local council elections in April.

Cynical? Moi? <_>

=================================

Mr Mustard writes...

15 February 2018

The misery ends ouside Sainsbury's at Heath Parade in Grahame Park Way

And so after an eternity it came to pass that the council finally adopted a section of land which they had owned in the recent past and sold off only for them to take it back again, by adoption. An expensive exercise for thousands of members of the public who were snuck up on by 'Mrs Sunglasses' and received a parking charge notice in the post.

Mr Mustard was down that way yesterday and so took some photographs of the new layout.

looks much the same as a year ago from a distance, you park where Mr Mustard's black Audi is, inside one of the four marked spaces.

The loading bay sign seems to have gone walkabout already

at last Sainsbury's do something useful; they were no help before except to let Mrs Sunglasses shelter in the shop between her ticketing raids

a pretty new clear sign

Mr Mustard is pleased to see the arrival of the council at this location, yes really.

He is pleased to see the departure of Mrs Sunglasses.

copyright: Bald Eagle of NoToMob fame

If you have parking charge notices you are fighting at this location you can get help at PePiPoo or at the BMPA.

You now have time, in the 30 minute slots to buy a loaf of bread and a pint of milk. The 30 minutes is far more useful than the 15 minutes which is all you get in High Barnet High Street's shared use loading/free bays. Perhaps they will be changed to 30 minutes one day?

Yours frugally

Mr Mustard

Gosh: two good news stories in two days concerning Barnet Council. What is the world coming to.

http://lbbspending.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/HeathParade.html
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player