Author Topic: Brent $camera Reconnaissance  (Read 14109 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Re: Brent $camera Reconnaissance
« Reply #30 on: 10 April, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »
Hey Crabby, ;D

We all miss you too  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* , and its not cold now here , it's a sunny 22.... Whooo out come the summer boots, and out with the jacket linners, Spring rocks  ;D
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #31 on: 20 April, 2011, 06:12:56 PM »
This is the reply I just received from Brent about my complaint of the way one of their $cars was driven.

[font=Arial:1q62s201]Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxx[/font:1q62s201]
[font=Arial:1q62s201][/font:1q62s201]
[font=Arial:1q62s201]May I first of apologise for the delay in writing to you.[/font:1q62s201]
[font=Arial:1q62s201]On receipt of your complaint, the Civil Enforcement Officer driving the CCTV vehicle at Cricklewood Broadway on 2[sup:1q62s201]nd[/sup:1q62s201] April, 2011 was suspended from driving duties and was formally interviewed under his employer’s discipline procedures.  He has been given formal words of advice as to his future conduct and reminded of his responsibilities when driving on duty.  He has now been re-instated to driving duties, but a record of this incident will remain on his file for 6 months.[/font:1q62s201]
[font=Arial:1q62s201]I apologise for any inconvenience this incident has caused you.[/font:1q62s201]
Mike Lambert
Acting Parking Manager
L. B. Brent,
Pyramid House,
Fourth Way,
Wembley,
HA9 0LJ
020 8937 5091

I have replied with this.
Dear Mr Lambert,

Thank you for the response to my complaint, the delay is acceptable given the serious nature of the circumstances. I consider this matter is now closed as it has been dealt with correctly and to my full satisfaction.
Thank you.   :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
« Last Edit: 21 April, 2011, 08:26:00 PM by Pat Pending »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #32 on: 26 April, 2011, 12:41:50 PM »
Bloody hell Pat! A public servant being seen to do his job properly and to serve the public according to his job title!?

I swear I just saw a whole squadron of pigs fly past my house. ;D
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #33 on: 26 April, 2011, 08:40:48 PM »
I think my going straight to the top bloke may have had some bearing on the response to this complaint,  but I may be doing Mr Lambert an injustice time will tell.

Now these Pigs were they flying abreast?...as I believe Enfield is a CPZ  (Controled Pig Zone) single file only.  ;D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #34 on: 07 May, 2011, 10:02:16 PM »
I went and paid a visit to Brent Pig Pen today to get some nice piccy's of their $cars, mission accomplished.
However what I also saw and took pictures of was a total disregard for motorists pride and joy.
Several lifted / removed cars had traffic cones plonked on the bonnets or boots!!! W:T:F:
So you're car gets lifted / removed to Brents car pound you go and pay the extortionate fee they demand and you get you're paintwork fecked for good measure.
Today there was an event on at the stadium and the lifting trucks were virtually comming in one after the other, judging by the way they treat you're car I would not have been surprised to see them stack cars on top of each other.