Author Topic: PCM UK Ltd trying it on again  (Read 7763 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
PCM UK Ltd trying it on again
« on: 16 November, 2016, 03:22:05 PM »
My latest client has been awarded a sPeCulative iNvoice from PCM UK Ltd. The location is not a million miles away from Grahame Park Way so the sPeCulative iNvoice was probably issued by Ms. Sunglasses  8)

Due to my expert understanding of complex contract law principles, I have submitted the following appeal:

Dear appeals department

Please pass this appeal to the appeals operative who deals with appeals so that the points of appeal contained within this appeal may be considered by the appeals operative within the appeals department in line PCM Ltd’s appeal procedures. This appeal contains some appeal points that the appeals operative should regard as an appeal against the sPeCulative iNvoice(PCN) issued.

1. The sPeCulative iNvoice(PCN) asserts that [redacted VRM] is a Suzuki. The Suzuki Motor Corporation is in fact a famous Japanese motorcycle manufacturer, not as famous as Kawasaki but fairly famous nonetheless. The vehicle in your images is clearly not a motorcycle. For one thing it has too many wheels.

2. The images you have taken were in direct sunlight and what appears to be a motor car is most probably a mirage (not a Mitsubishi Mirage but the naturally occurring optical phenomenon)

I guess you are all feeling a little daft at this point for issuing such a patently ridiculous sPeCulative iNvoice(PCN) and will be minded to cancel it forthwith.

That sums up the main points of appeal for this case and I will just finish with some helpful advice. You should be careful to secure all your doors and windows when leaving the premises empty. In failing to properly secure your doors and windows you contractually agree that any passing Lowland Silverbacks may enter your premises and help themselves to your blackcurrant juice.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: PCM UK Ltd trying it on again
« Reply #1 on: 18 November, 2016, 11:14:19 AM »
 :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 19 November, 2016, 02:37:20 PM »
 :pmsl: :pmsl:

I might have to plagiarize that some day.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 21 November, 2016, 12:36:33 PM »
The cheeky buggers have rejected my appeal!  :o The cheek of it!  :o Tsk tsk!

PCM UK Ltd will have, by now, realised that they are not going to learn the identity of the driver. Because of their staggering ineptitude, they have no keeper liability either so their new plan is to go after the Registered Keeper's representative. OMG! That's me!  :o

I am rather disappointed to say the least. Not at losing my appeal on behalf of my client but at being misled by a used car dealer. PCM UK Ltd, in their letter of rejection, dropped the bombshell, "It is accurate to state that your vehicle is a Suzuki with the VRM [redacted]". The dealer who sold me the car assured me that it was in fact a SAAB when he sold it to me. Still, what I thought was a SAAB was also five years older than what has turned out to be a Suzuki so swings and roundabouts and all that. Right, back on topic then, I have further expressed my disappointment to PCM UK Ltd,

Dear PCM Appeals Team,
Thank you for your letter of 18th November informing me that I may use the IAS. Unfortunately, you have neglected to register the dispute with the IAS as when I tried to appeal I was greeted with the error message "Your PCN or registration number has not been recognised". I am certain you will remedy this little episode of ineptitude and email me when you have done it. For your information, I do not own a motorcycle.
Yours Frugally*,
sPeCulative iNvoice(PCN) rejection team

* Sorry Mr Mustard, I simply could not avoid helping myself to your intellectual property  ;D

IMPORTANT! Anyone thinking of dealing with their sPeCulative iNvoice in this manner should be supremely confident in both their case and their ability to deal with whatever comes next!
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 01 December, 2016, 05:57:04 AM »
Blimey! That was easy. PCM UK Ltd have thrown the towel in.  <Woohooo>

I logged onto my IAS account only to be greeted with, "The Operator conceded this appeal due to Mitigation" (the mitigation being they had no right to chase sPeCulative iNvoices).

Surely they must have known the IAS would have rejected the appeal? and then Messers Gladstones would have assured them they would have won in court? and then I would have bent them over and given them a good  <Shafted> ? and then M'learned Pranky would have publicly humiliated them on his blog……………oh, wait a minute, that must be the 'mitigation' they speak of  :rotfl:

I didn't put too much effort into the IAS appeal since I was aware that IAS assessors can leap over most legal arguments using their powerful hind legs. I simply went in with the nearest sign being so far away from the parking place that it had a different postcode and that the signage itself was prohibitive and therefore could not form a contract.

I hope people remember me as the one who didn’t do it - I don’t want to be remembered as the one that got away with it because I didn’t do it. (shamelessly plagiarised from this news story)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #5 on: 01 December, 2016, 10:08:53 AM »
Nice one Bruva!  <Kneelsuckers>

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player