Author Topic: Bexley $chunting Report 26/03/11  (Read 12310 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Bexley $chunting Report 26/03/11
« on: 26 March, 2011, 06:30:39 PM »
                                                               :pmsl: Now Modified  :pmsl:
Hi guys, a great day had by all, I reckon!  :aplude:

I was due to meet Tomster at our local garage at  7.15, I did get half way there and reliized I had left my moblie at home  :bashy:, and you cant schunt without one!!! so quick ride home to collect it ......I think we arrived at the Bexley pen at around 7.45, Tom noticed Pepper, and I'm totally guilty of riding straight passed the pen  :schucks: ... until I heard a loud shout from Pepper, :pmsl:......Ahhh now I see the pen.. ;D
We manage to have a quick briefing and then two cars came out...I go off with one $car, we go off about  a 15min ride and ended up a the Harvester I didn't  see a road sign, so just assisted the $car, a member of the public was just getting in his car and said if i was still there when he comes back he would make me a cuppa tea (a very nice man ;D) after assisting for 10 Min's, I get an urgent call from home and did have to leave the $car (such a sad moment in my life that was  :( :pmsl:) and immediately headed off to return  home....Got home and I found I wasn't really needed except for a few hugs,, so with that sorted!  I asked my youngest if he would like to see what $CHUNTING is all about, and would he like to come $chunting right now?, he said yes and run upstairs put on his gear on and we were back off to Bexley, I did try to find my way back to my last hotspot, but ended going back to the pen and met Billie,  Min's later I got a phone call from Kiwi to say his on his way in Whoooo :dancing:..
Then I noticed three little girls walking towards me and two of them were crying, they were only little 6,7, and 9sh and said they had travelled on 3 buses, at that there cousin has left them and they had been trying to go to a park, but they didn't know where they were!, I told them not to worry and I'm sure there mum or dad would soon pick them up, I then took them into the Bowling place at the pen, and handed them over to staff and asked them to call the police, there was a big arcade and a party going on so I'm sure they were looked after,,, in fact later when we returned to the pen, the family's and police were just leaving so that ended very nicely, (yes it always seems to happen to me) W:T:F: :pmsl:
OK we decided to go a get some lunch and went up the High St, there was a $car already there so we assist, with lots of tooting and clapping going on Whooooo :dancing: :dancing: Rs2k and Billie headed for the Kentucky asap, after they get their lunch I nip in there to get some for my son, and a very nice lady said "you're doing a fantastic job, heres a ticket for a free lunch, Whooo I love the perks being a volunteer!! ;D, there was  amazing public support today, but then the police turned up and have a chat, IL let other's tell you about that, because I didn't hear it!

We assisted until 4.50 and then I took my boy home, My boy said he had a wonderful day and cant wait to go $chunting again Whoooo!! :dancing: :dancing:
Well done to all today,, just Brilliant and so much fun with like minded people,,, thank you

After I got home, I went back out to my bike and someone was taken a keen interest in it, look at the pic

MG ;D
« Last Edit: 26 March, 2011, 08:33:34 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
Re: Bexley $chunting Report 26/03/11
« Reply #1 on: 26 March, 2011, 06:43:57 PM »
wow you wernt kidding when you said it was a short one :pmsl:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: 26 March, 2011, 06:47:00 PM »
MG great report no detail missed  :pmsl:

I'll thank all those that attended and do a little report (maybe longer than MG's later as the day aint over..... just yet   :-ev-:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
« Reply #3 on: 26 March, 2011, 07:21:41 PM »
Hey all
Joined the schunt late in afternoon as i had just completed a 20 mile run the day before and needed the sleep in ( just had to put that bit in he he)
Caught up with monkey girl and Smarty at the lock up and headed off to meet up with everyone else,Peperami/Tom Tom/B,S/Rs2k and later Spica on his trick looking bike, we got a amazing tour of Bexely by Peperami and soon caught up with a parked Scar on the main road , public support was the best i have ever come across with the never ending sound of horns and cheering ( i felt like a hero) , the Fuzz were called from the driver in the Scar but Peperami/Rs2k/B,S put them right well done guys  ;) , later in the afternoon we went for a tiki tour (ride) around Bexely  assisting the Scar only to come across another Scar coming in the other direction so Mg and i got on its tail and left Peperami/Rs2k with the other Scar , headed back to lock up with car only to discover that B,S and Spica had followed another car back as well , job well done!!! 
Hight light of the day ......... people pointing at us and waving ,  they love us over there but really really F**KIN hate the Scars
If you want to get that tingly feeling and feel good about you life i suggest you try Bexley Heath! 
« Last Edit: 27 March, 2011, 08:56:19 AM by kiwi »

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 26 March, 2011, 07:48:28 PM »
ahhh there you all go, thats better  :pmsl:

Hey BS have a look at your nose in the pic above  :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Pic Below of $car below, with only 1 brake light working!
« Last Edit: 26 March, 2011, 07:57:03 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 26 March, 2011, 11:43:00 PM »
Ok here goes.

Nice early start, meet with Tom Tom and Monkey Girl at the overnight Pig Pen at 7.45ish.
Gave them the brief regarding Bexley $cars ticketing tactics and a few words to the wise, then found myself repeating the brief everytime a new schunter turned up.

Last Saturday Bexley only had 2 $cars operating, but there seemed to many drivers heading into the pen for just the 2 $cars. So 2 scars came out, I stopped them and offered them a statement of intent each and had a quick word with each. Monkey took the first $car (to Lingfield Crescent, Falconwood), and as the other left i said to Tom Tom he take the 2nd, and i will stick around on the off chance of a 3rd.

A few mins later out popped an IQ, No time to hand out a statement of intent as it was off, we went down to Erith, and stopped in Walnut Tree Rd watching the Bus Stop. The driver got out, and as we had not meet, we had a chat, and all was well with the world. Not long till MG called to say she had to leave, so i called Tom Tom, only to find he had lost his scar whilst he popped into a shop  :rotfl:. And as Tom Tom never knew the area i said i'd leave my $car and  meet him over at the Pig pen.

Not long and me and Tom Tom went on a tour of the HoneyPots and not long till we had located MG's $car parked up in Sidcup, (jct with Sidcup Hill and Cray rd) watching the Bus Stop, I went and had a chat at the parade of shops, and they aint pleased with Bexley, as the scars are killing business for them, and cant get delivery's without running the risk of a ticket.

Me and Tom Tom had parked just round the corner, and Tom called me over as we had a visit from a nice young female CEO on a scooter, sent by NSL to take our reg numbers. I thought she was giving us a ticket at first, and started telling her the yellow lines we parked on had no signage, and the only information plates around concerned 5T vehicles and buses. But all was well and i even gave her my number, ( i aint been on a date for a while now  :rotfl:).

Then a Bexley NSL van pulled up, and out stepped a supervisor ( another nice one, what's going on  :rotfl:)   asked to come and see us and to make sure the $cars driver was ok. We had a long chat, and i aint gonna say to much, but we all left happy  :aplude:  ( Must order her a NoToMob vest  :rotfl:)

Whilst the chat was happening the $cars had made off  :bashy: (the driver had got out and popped over to see what we was saying, and i had said that as he aint in the scar it aint operational, thus making him commit a parking offence in the manner he was parked, if i never said anything we may not of lost it, note to self, shut up  :rotfl:).

Anyway, off we went to find it again, during this time Billy and RS2 called in to say they had reached Bexley, i directed them to cover Welling High Street, and promised them they would find one there (guess what....they did :dancing:)

Tour went on with me and Tom Tom searching, but no joy, then we ran into Billy an RS2K, they had lost the scar, so we pulled over and we had word that MG was back in Bexley :dancing:  heading for the pen, and Kiwi was also heading in  :dancing: so we waited to regroup, and head off to find some scars.

Now i think at this time we split into 2 groups, MG, Tom Tom and Kiwi  heading for Crayford, and me, Billy and RS2K hitting all other Honeypots, we also found Spica, but no scars. All of us had no joy, so regrouped, and went off again.

First port of call for the group was going to be Welling KFC, and as we pulled up, there was Billy and RS2's lost scar.

Well KFC can wait, full $CHUNTING mode engaged in busy high st, the public great, plenty of hoots of the horns and cheers. Local business also full of praise and know what we was all about. Top marks to the scar driver, he gave up the will to live and just sunk in his seat  :rotfl:

Whilst we was in $CHUNTING mode, we had crowds all around, made up of lots of foot CEO's and a 2wheeler, all standing back, some with smiles, others busy on the phone.  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not long till the police came along with blue lights flashing, the problem they had was people in the road, which could of been us, or us letting local youth schunters 'Have a GO', schunters in the making   :aplude:
Not long and the police left us to it, and the $car made a move, followed by, a few schunters, leaving me MG and RS2 and Kiwi in the High St, soon a call came from Billy, letting us know our next scar was heading our way, (do Bexley Hunt the ScHunters  :rotfl:). So it pulled up next to us, and then we was off.
It took us on a tour, it did give out 1 or 2 tickets for cars parked on the pavement (why  :bashy:) a taxi driver came out to move his cab, but all was too late. In the end it found its way to Sidcup Hill and stopped in the same spot, but as it was parking up another $car passed heading towards Sidcup, MG and Kiwi swung into action to take this all the way back to the pen, out of harms way.   :aplude:

Me and RS2 stayed with our $car, saved plenty of motorists and kept the bus stop clear for the buses  :aplude:

Then it was time to take it home, now drivers of Bexley $cars, have a word with Westminster $car drivers, you cant run away from a bike, speed limits are there for safety, you will get caught in traffic, we on bikes wont.

Thanks all those schunters  in  Bexley Today   :aplude:  :dancing: :aplude:  :dancing: :aplude:

We must do it again sometime soon,  :-ev-: but who knows when  :-ev-: (i'll pm)   

And if anyone we met on the streets today wants to get involved give me a shout  :dancing:
« Last Edit: 27 March, 2011, 12:26:54 AM by peperami gsxr »

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #6 on: 27 March, 2011, 11:48:13 AM »
what a great day we had. i met some nice peeps that looked just like me.  W:T:F: :pmsl:
i dont normaly go in to bexley but i thought id do the tour and im pleased i did.  :dancing:

that warm fuzzy feeling is nice 8)
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 27 March, 2011, 06:07:43 PM »
Well not much really to add to the above reports.. but what a day...

Me and rs2k got to bexley bout 9.20.... No we werent late, as this is what i had agreed with pep. but MG decieded to be a stupidly early bird lol..
When we got there after called peperami with no avail... tried MG only to be told she was at home and to go find a car at harvester...  now me and rs2k had no idea what was where in bexley so asked a local cab office .. and they didnt know either.. finally peparmi called me back to say try welling high street and were bout to find a car..

and we did.. tho the driver wasnt happy we were there.. even accused US of driving dagerously as he couldnt reverse his shoe box into a bay the size of a hummer :S.. we did some advising with the signs and spoke to a few locals only to have the car shoot of.. which we couldnt keep up with :( i couldnt find my keys in my many pockets.

so we deciede to head back to where we thought the pen was (we still had no idea at the time..) and couldnt get hold of pepearmi.. so was pen or bust...

on route back. Peparami and tom tom were waiting in a turn off so we pulled up ad got the 5 brief peparmi had to give out that day (MG's fault for being an earlu bird lol.. :rotfl: :rotfl: i swear she has CSD (compessive $chunting disorder))

after a sea food breackfast and the arrival of MG, Skuzzball and Kiwi. Pep took us on a tour of the hot spots.. in aid to find a car.. Nothing :( Spica found us on our tour and joined in.. a 6 bike convoy round the bexley bourogh got some toots and waves... tho no cars..

returned to pen... NOTHING still..  had bexly done a medway on us and dissapeared... hmmmm.. a cute Biker CEO said.. "nope there all out on beat.. dunno where but deffiently out"..

Must say most of the CEO team very friendly and happy to talk to us... ad some even agreed with us as the counsil were very "Enforcement Driven" cash or safty.. well yet to be seen..

Now we were getting hungry.. added with the annoyance of MG never getting KFC while out and about due to parking issues.. a KFC with a M/C bay out side was a winner...  and it sure was.. $scar sitting there waiting to be assisted.. and so it did..

The public loved it.. local kids grabbed signs and joined in.. :D great show..

The old bill came up.. only to ask us to stay out of the highway, other then that agreed with our "protest".. to which we told them.. well were not protesting. we just doing what the council should be doing.. being a "Visiable deterrent with aim for 100% compliance" and to be more "safty driven.." rather then Revenue driven in theire enforcment in PCN's and MTO's

Car shot up. me and spica in tow.. only to stop at a bus stop to enforce..

Put a silly Speed cam sign up.. after the bus stop.. lol coundt be seen unless you had stopped in the bus stop..

tho his camera was pointing at us most of the time lol..

the IQ passed us so rang it i to the rest of the team...

the Smart then paked up and drove  back to the lockup... spoke to some more NSL crew.. very happy to have us about.

while at the lock up MG retured with another car... that was 3 locked up for the night... (one already in base) 

MG TT Skuzzball and spica head off home leaving me no idea where i was thinking sod it ill go find the last car as pep wasnt aswering..  did a tour of welling bexly heath and sidcup.. nothing.. back to the lockup.. 3 cars locked up no sign of pep/rs2k  quick call and found they were at the pen with the last car..

sat about for a while and decided to call it a day (me and rs2k) pep and the guy with the yammaha )cant remember his name) were going home for a freshen up andf head back to the pen an hour later to see if he had left... we gained info that the $scars not back out till 7.30 and the unmarked astra (walking ceo with a car) will be about 7ish... that was it.. all home for a cuppa..

dunno if pep and friend went back out but me and rs2k called it a day..after all was 6... long day after all...

Brilliant day... the NSL crew were mostly friendly and welcoming with us.. police haddent a worry.. 1 complaint from a biker.. no idea who tho.. tho a long list of complaintes from NSL lol. but the police had more "urgent" issues to deal with lol..

deffietly a great location to work.. will have to go again soon..

BE you did miss out :P
« Last Edit: 27 March, 2011, 08:22:17 PM by peperami gsxr »

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #8 on: 27 March, 2011, 06:23:11 PM »
Was not going to add anymore, but as Billy said myself and 'Tyreman' (as he only finished work after the main schunt had finished) would head out for the last shift.

We did go out, but the two $cars operating only had drivers, and with the high level of lads on the streets, even tho still early 8pm there was some who had had enough to drink, we felt it was safer to leave the $cars to go about there business without our help. In line with No To Mob policy towards $camera operators and wishing them no harm.

Again Thanks everyone, great day  :dancing:

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #9 on: 27 March, 2011, 06:39:22 PM »
All I can say is well done all :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:

Another Council taste the NTM!!!! :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #10 on: 27 March, 2011, 06:42:52 PM »
Strange report Billy because SKuzzball wasn't even $chunting yesterday!!! W:T:F:

And yes!  I'm totally guilty of having  :dancing: "Compulsive $chunting Disorder"  :dancing: and remember!, being early or late is a woman's perogative!! and we can change the rules at any given time with out notice  :pmsl: (besides me and Tomster had already arranged with Pep to meet at 7.45 early bird catches the worm,

Billie thought you have .....CLD "Compulsive Lay-in Disorder"  :pmsl:
« Last Edit: 28 March, 2011, 08:52:56 AM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Bennage

• Follower
« Reply #11 on: 27 March, 2011, 07:02:38 PM »
Fantastic stuff, all!   Really do miss the thrilling rides like these.   Work is making things tricky for me right now.

You may be interested to know that there were 5 messages left on the NoToMob Hotline seemingly from the same guy yesterday evening.   They were all reports of a $car's location:

19:14 - Wellington Ave., Sidcup "Enforcing & taking the piss"
20:07, 20:12 and 20:20 - Outside 146 Long Lane
20:40 - Crayford High Street

Clearly someone saw the action and was inspired. 

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #12 on: 28 March, 2011, 07:26:39 AM »
Quote from: "Monkey Girl"
Strange report Billy because SKuzzball wasn't even $chunting yesterday!!! W:T:F:

I thought skuzzball was one of the suggest names for your little back warmer who was pillion with you...

my bad  :pmsl:

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #13 on: 28 March, 2011, 08:51:30 AM »
Quote from: "billie.skeggs"

I thought skuzzball was one of the suggest names for your little back warmer who was pillion with you...

my bad  :pmsl:
That was my youngest boy on his first $chunt, he loved it!! :aplude:  Kiwi calls him Smarty, but think he will choose a forum name for himself, although Smarty is cool, because he is.  :rotfl:

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #14 on: 28 March, 2011, 09:21:57 AM »
That was my youngest boy on his first $chunt, he loved it!! :aplude:  Kiwi calls him Smarty, but think he will choose a forum name for himself, although Smarty is cool, because he is.  :rotfl:

Hard colourful outer shell with a chocolate centre  :rotfl: