Author Topic: Civil Enforcement  (Read 2267 times)

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Civil Enforcement
« on: 13 February, 2017, 01:55:11 PM »
Hi all
Anyone had any dealings with "Civil enforcement" based in Liverpool they run!!! a pay by phone car park in Barnet which has CCTV covering entry and exit a PCN has been issued with 9998h usual pay £100 or £60 in 28days or else etc etc
cheers Jonesy

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: Civil Enforcement
« Reply #1 on: 13 February, 2017, 04:38:50 PM »
Oh dear! The wankers are about as far from civil as it is possible to get, they won't be doing much in the way of enforcement (will they BE? :rotfl: ) and thirdly, you spelt 'ruin' without the 'i'  :rotfl: Beavis does not apply to a paid for car park with no free parking element so would they like with lube or without lube?  :-ev-:
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Civil Enforcement
« Reply #2 on: 22 February, 2017, 04:57:18 PM »
This car park appears to be a right little earner for the enforcement people!!  :bashy:The pay by phone system didn't allow the driver or passenger to reigister the required details when attending a funeral at the ajacent church. :bashy:
Finally getting through after the service, and inputting the relevant information the automated system wanted  a fee of £12.00 (. £6.00 all day) and not the True cost of £2.40. For 2 hours. W:T:F:

As the transaction was not completed its presumed the registration phase was cancelled and therefore a PCN subsequently issued. :bashy:

Having consulted the oracle known as BE they owner of the land ( the church) Were contacted and the reverant Liddel spoken too. <Swearyrant>
The circumstances were explaned and worryingly he stated it was an on going issue he  wasn't happy with the situation as they had received a number of complaints and parking people hadn't /weren't doing anything.

A email was sent outlying in detail what had happened and that there was never any intention not to pay it was the system that prevent the driver doing so.
Several e mails later from what appears to be the church, the lease holders, the enforcement people and the driver they have stated they will be cancelling the ticket , get this " as a good will gesture"
The email chain list the following
Whetstone parish church Reverend Liddell from driver of car

Reply saying he will get Diocsean property agent to deal.

Church to property people
quote" Prevoius complaints to me have been made, we have been promised by you to look it to this. I'm getting rather concerned about the hassle incurred by the car parkers and myself due to all this
A point will come when I will resort or advice from the diocese as to how to proceed
We were however glad to hear ( name) fine has been cancelled"
This is a different person and not the current ticket

Janice Moore Townsend Properties ltd
Stated that they will be asking Phone and pay to look into and hoping to get them to cancel pcn
Townsend to creative parking solutions.

From Lesley Salvin client liaison manager to driver
Sorry to hear you couldn't get through please send details of phones used, so we can investigate.
From driver to them phone number provided

Email number 2
Please provide pcn number
"I will get this cancelled as a good will gesture"

Conformation that the ticket will be posted once this has been done

Jonesy

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player