Author Topic: Patrick Troy resigns from BPA Ltd with immediate effect  (Read 8564 times)

Offline Web Admin

• Administrator
  • Follower
Patrick Troy resigns from BPA Ltd with immediate effect
« on: 22 February, 2017, 01:08:32 PM »
What started as a rumour yesterday has been confirmed by Parking Review on Twitter

Offline scalyback

• Follower
Re: Patrick Troy resigns from BPA Ltd with immediate effect
« Reply #1 on: 22 February, 2017, 01:50:17 PM »
Had somebody given him a ticket?

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #2 on: 22 February, 2017, 03:40:38 PM »
Had somebody given him a ticket?

Yep. He Got A Ticket To Ride.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline 2b1ask1

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 22 February, 2017, 06:21:44 PM »
I tried to shed a tear..... nope not going to happen!  :pmsl: One assumes he has gone somewhere darkened to cool his arse in a bath of milk!
Willing to do my bit...

Offline Coco

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Northampton
« Reply #4 on: 22 February, 2017, 09:09:12 PM »

Yep. He Got A Ticket To Ride.

Perhaps he's retiring to the Isle of Wight. If so that should be "A ticket to Ryde".  :)  :)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #5 on: 24 February, 2017, 01:22:28 AM »
Good old Trouserfire! He's finally raised standards in the parking industry. I hope the door didn't slam his backside too hard on the way out.
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline 2b1ask1

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 24 February, 2017, 09:05:47 AM »
Good old Trouserfire! He's finally raised standards in the parking industry. I hope the door didn't slam his backside too hard on the way out.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Willing to do my bit...

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #7 on: 20 March, 2017, 11:41:47 PM »
If you look in today's (20 March) Daily Telegraph online, you'll find out why "trouser fire" resigned - he got an 18 month Prison sentence (suspended for 2 years) and an indefinite Sexual Harm Prevention Order for Outraging Public Decency at Westminster Magistrates after he was caught filming up a female commuter's skirt at Vauxhall Station.
I cannot claim any credit for discovering this - I saw it on pepipoo.
As one of pepipoo's mods said "weapons free on calling him "paddy the perv"" !  :rotfl:

edit:- It's also in The Sun.
« Last Edit: 21 March, 2017, 12:48:46 AM by DastardlyDick »

Offline scalyback

• Follower
« Reply #8 on: 21 March, 2017, 12:23:20 AM »
I guess this proves that there is fire in his trousers then!

And I thought that responsible senior parking personnel don't park their camera where they shouldn't, blah, blah, blah...
« Last Edit: 21 March, 2017, 12:26:25 AM by scalyback »

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #9 on: 21 March, 2017, 12:50:27 AM »
I guess this proves that there is fire in his trousers then!

And I thought that responsible senior parking personnel don't park their camera where they shouldn't, blah, blah, blah...
I saw what you did there  ;D

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #10 on: 21 March, 2017, 08:33:35 AM »
You couldn't make this s*it up!

============================================

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3133778/british-parking-association-quits-film-up-skirts-patrick-troy/

PERVY PARKING CHIEF British Parking Association boss quits in disgrace after being caught prowling trains to film up commuters’ skirts. Patrick Troy, 56, said he was an "opportunist" after a fellow passenger caught him secretly recording

A LEADING parking expert who was caught filming up a woman’s skirt during his commute home described himself as an “opportunist”.

Patrick Troy, 56, quit his high-profile job as chief executive of the British Parking Association in disgrace after a fellow commuter spotted him filming women at Vauxhall railway station.

Patrick Troy, former head of the British Parking Association, admitted outraging public decency after being caught filming up women’s skirts

The witness noticed a red light on Troy’s phone which showed he was recording, then saw a “clear image” on his phone screen, before challenging him and following him on to his train.

Malachi Packenham, prosecuting, said: “The defendant was witnessed video recording up an unknown female’s skirt as she was walking towards platform eight at Vauxhall railway station.

“He was seen holding his phone in his right hand at an angle below the female’s skirt.

“Apparently, a member of the public could see the red recording button on the phone. They could also see a clear image on the defendant’s mobile phone of the female’s skirt and the back of her legs.

Troy told police he “bitterly regretted” what he had done after a fellow passenger spotted him recording up skirts at Vauxhall Station last June

“The witness challenged the defendant on platform eight, then followed him onto the train. The defendant was then seen with his hand in his right pocket, fiddling with something.

“The witness believed he was trying to get the phone out to delete some of the images.

“When [the train] stopped at Clapham Junction, he was arrested for outraging public decency.

“There were a number of other images, but I should stress he is only charged with one offence.”

After being arrested on June 8, Troy admitted to police he had previously filmed other women, and Westminster Magistrates’ Court heard he had been doing it for “10 months and has had a range of victims”.

Troy resigned from the BPA for “personal reasons” in February after joining the organisation from TfL in 2009, where he was responsible for traffic enforcement.

Packenham said Troy was “frank and open” in his police interview and told cops he was “ashamed of his actions and bitterly regretted it”.

He added that Troy had admitted being an “opportunist” who filmed up women’s skirts “when the opportunity presented itself”.

Bespectacled Troy appeared in court dressed in a dark blue suit, white shirt and blue striped tie.

A witness said they saw a red light on Troy’s phone while he was at Vauxhall Station, and followed him onto his train

Passing sentence, chair of the bench John Newgas said: “This offence has gone on for a period of about ten months and has had a range of victims.

“We consider it has reached the custody threshold. We will, however, because this is a first offence, suspend this sentence for two years.”

Troy, of Cheam, south London, admitted one count of outraging public decency.

He was sentenced to 18 weeks’ imprisonment, suspended for two years and ordered to attend a 35-day rehabilitation requirement and to pay £85 costs with a £115 victim surcharge.

Troy is also banned from using any camera or recording device on public transport under a sexual harm prevention order.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #11 on: 21 March, 2017, 08:38:05 AM »
No wonder he was so passionate about not having the cameras banned

<busted>
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Overlord

• Follower
« Reply #12 on: 21 March, 2017, 08:54:38 PM »
 W:T:F: Who would have thought it? I'm shocked.

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #13 on: 21 March, 2017, 10:48:18 PM »
Quote from: most of the tabloids
"The defendant was then seen with his hand in his right pocket, fiddling with something."

:pmsl:    Some days the comedy just writes itself.     :pmsl:

So, convicted sex pest Patrick Troy has basically made a career out of filming people without their consent, via his nasty $cameras. What delicious irony it is that filming without consent became the instrument of his downfall.
 <Yes!>
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player