Author Topic: Brent  (Read 6136 times)

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Brent
« on: 26 March, 2011, 11:29:13 PM »
Brent Pig Pen and Car Pound    Pyramid House   Fourth Way Wembley.
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Brent
« Reply #1 on: 26 March, 2011, 11:35:12 PM »
We should not try to $chunt Brent untill we have carried out the necessary introduction to the Police and drivers.
The one $car myself and BE saw leave the depot today at lunch time was a driver only.   
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline crabby

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 27 March, 2011, 03:55:41 AM »
yeah pat good Idea,
when we started in Islington first day was spent with drivers distressed and trips to police station. 
Of course cops told them to bugger off and after quick chat with drivers everyone was happy   :dancing:
will brent drivers be so friendly?
hope so
loud exhausts save lives!!!!
    burn in hell wastemonster.....

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 27 March, 2011, 01:00:36 PM »
Nice work Pat and BE, that ws a quick find  :aplude: :aplude:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 27 March, 2011, 01:29:23 PM »
Armchair $chunting KS plus a bit of luck, Brent only have one car pound and its not far from the town hall.
So we looked at the town hall and thought it was not too hopeful then went to the car pound which coincided with lunch time and bingo there they were.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #5 on: 27 March, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »
Quote from: "Kill Switch"
Nice work Pat and BE, that ws a quick find  :aplude: :aplude:

Can't take any credit KS. All down to Pat. I just went along for the ride because no one else came to Camley Street and I was feeling all lonely cos no one wanted to come out and play.  :(   :'(

Sounds like those lucky buggers in Bexley were having all the fun and I wasn't even invited. Was it something I said?
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #6 on: 02 April, 2011, 11:41:16 PM »
Mortimer Rd / Chamberlayne Rd

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 02 April, 2011, 11:46:15 PM »
thats a poorly signed junction if i ever saw one

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 02 April, 2011, 11:59:20 PM »
No left turn sign on the traffic light. thats all you'r getting Billie.

Edit...... I just zoomed in on the original and there is a repeat sign on the opposite side of the junction also on the lights.
« Last Edit: 03 April, 2011, 12:03:52 AM by Pat Pending »

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #9 on: 03 April, 2011, 12:06:11 AM »
yeah i noticed the light signs,,,

will have to look at the regs to see if one is needed before the lights.. or on the junction itself

im sure there has to be some kindof "clear" sign before the junction as you would only glance at the lights to see a colour...

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #10 on: 27 January, 2013, 05:44:21 PM »
I have been told that one of Brent's $cars plots up at Queensbury station the other side of the roundabout to catch people dropping off and picking up on yellow lines.
Plus we have been informed of station Parade willesden Green Station.
I feel a Secret Squirrel coming on.