Author Topic: Top 4 $chunt spots in Southwark  (Read 5209 times)

Offline Esinem

• Follower
Top 4 $chunt spots in Southwark
« on: 16 September, 2011, 03:11:47 PM »
As a local, I feel I should advise $chunters of the best places for a day out in my manor. Thanks to Southwark's helpful $chunters guide (FOI response to a breakdown of PCNs by code and location. You must ask your council for one!) I can tell you the four best spots.

• Southampton Way: At number one, our favourite haunt with around £12,500pm for the notorious Tesco bay
  • Southwark Park Road: Not far behind with just over £11,000pm, mainly for bus stop and wrong class of vehicle (another Tesco type situation?)
  • Long Lane: With just under £10,000pm, mainly for parking in restricted street
  • Liverpool Grove: Straggling with a mere £4,500pm or so

I see Southwark record PCNs at the amount actually paid.  Many have yet to be collected, so figures are an underestimate.

I think we should take a closer look at Southwark Pk Rd and Long La as they seem to be falling short of 100% compliance :-ev-: I should have a lot more time nearer the end of the month but I won't be able to resist checking these out ;)
Wastemonster City Council can      NoToMob are watching you!

Offline Esinem

• Follower
Re: Top 4 $chunt spots in Southwark
« Reply #1 on: 16 September, 2011, 03:25:04 PM »
Here is a thread on a PCN 23J Parked in a parking place/area not designated for that class vehicle for Southwark Park Road (in front of Co-operative opposite to Iceland and post office): http://forums.pepipoo.com/lofiversion/index.php/t57466.html

Does this remind anyone of anywhere?

At least there IS a CCTV sign!

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 16 September, 2011, 03:51:31 PM »
It's been cloned from Southampton Way methinks.  :o
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 16 September, 2011, 05:28:00 PM »
Has anyone got a list of postcodes for Southwark hotspots...please  :D

Offline Esinem

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 16 September, 2011, 11:49:03 PM »
Google Maps is your friend

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 17 September, 2011, 02:59:31 PM »
Sorry I dont navigate well, and cant see a postcode on google maps  <_>
Il ask PW to supply a list of post code for us  :D

Offline raduroze

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: 07 January, 2014, 06:16:20 PM »
Hi Esinem.

Is there any chance that I can make a representation against a PCN and get it cancel for parking on the area that is showing in the picture above, to be more precise Southwark Park RD just in front of the Cooperative.

I heaved parked in that place dozen of times and I never got a PCN not until 27/12/2013 where it wasn't only me parked on that place.

Please let me know if I have any chances to get it cancel by appealing against it.

I have attached a pic too.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player