Author Topic: No right turn from John Islip junction with Ponsonby Place.  (Read 4606 times)

Offline msa969

• Follower
No right turn from John Islip junction with Ponsonby Place.
« on: 15 September, 2018, 10:03:47 PM »
I was given a pcn by City of Westminster for an alleged contraventions 50r. The contravention is for a no right turn from John Islip junction with Ponsonby Place. The contravention happened at 22:07 but on the stills that I have been given, there is no signage for a no right turn anywhere on the road. I have been on Google Maps and the signage is in fact much further down the street. The signage is also confusing and I believe there should be a no right turn sign on the road Ponsonby Place or the signage should be on John Islip Street parallel to Ponsonby Place. Also when you go on the City of Westminster website to view the ctv footage i am not given the opportunity to view it. I only have the option to view very grainy  pictures and it is very difficult to deduce if it is truly my vehicle. The stills are not clear and it could be any vehicle. The still picture on the pcn letter I received via post is also grainy and the vehicle in the picture is not clear.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Offline Bluebird

• Follower
Re: No right turn from John Islip junction with Ponsonby Place.
« Reply #1 on: 16 September, 2018, 09:45:11 AM »
Ouch, third PCN in just over a month! In your position I think I would be thinking about using public transport in London!  :D  :D  :D

Google maps currently shows images taken at different dates. The most recent one for the John Islip Street / Ponsonby Place junction can be seen here . This picture was taken about a year ago and clearly shows a No Right Turn sign just before the junction with Ponsonby Place.

Offline msa969

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 16 September, 2018, 10:15:10 AM »
We all need to eat and work. Public transport would mean looking for a new job.  <bashy2>

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 24 September, 2018, 03:54:23 PM »
At your current rate of £195 per month minimum, public transport would be a viable option if you live in London and use Oyster/Contactless payment!

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player