Author Topic: Help!!PCN Code 32d Saville Row junction with Conduit Street  (Read 3667 times)

Offline sammy

• Civilian
Help!!PCN Code 32d Saville Row junction with Conduit Street
« on: 28 January, 2019, 02:26:04 PM »
I need some help here please. I received a PCN in the post for an alleged moving vehicle contravention. Failing to drive in the direction shown by the arrow on the blue sign- proceeding in the wrong direction. Code 32d . IN Saville row junction with conduit street.

As far as I remember there was only one blue sign which I noticed  at the last minute for the safe performance of a subsequent manoeuver impairing road safety. I proceeded straight ahead instead of the left turn but looking at the picture, the presence of a car in front of me may have prevented me from seeing any road signs. Nevertheless, the road straight ahead that I went onto did not have any " No Entry" signage. Moreover , Saville Row is a 2 way street I think. I have read quiet a few posts here with PCN issued for the same street but hey are all old and dated and therfore I am not sure how reliable they are now.

Is there anyone else who has had a similar situation recently and can help me here please.

I would really appreciate the help please

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Help!!PCN Code 32d Saville Row junction with Conduit Street
« Reply #1 on: 01 February, 2019, 09:22:49 AM »
As you rightly say @sammy, our involvement at this venue was some time ago and I happen to know there have been alterations to  the junction since that time that have altered our views on the likelihood of successfully challenging a ticket at London Tribunals.

And the fact is you admit that you did see the sign but chose to ignore it. That kind of admission would not play well with adjudicators mate.

I suggest you might want to pay up at the lower rate while you still have the chance.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player