Author Topic: Westminster 30thMarch  (Read 2445 times)

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Westminster 30thMarch
« on: 30 March, 2011, 10:14:32 PM »
Me and Boyo met up with Be at camely St following the WMBC and after a lenghtly/relaxing breakfast with BE on the phone most of the time we set of a $hunting we made out way to Saville Row but traffic was horrendous and time was now getting on so we split up and went off in differant directions, I paid a visit to O st and was a little confused as there was only 1 scar and 1 van parked up the rest were missing?
BE will explain but we reckon they are parking them elsewhere, anyway I decided to check out Clifton Road-Bingo one in situ hidden behind a parked car with periscope up they sneaky bastard. A quick call to BE, secreat my bike in stealth mode( parked in private land around the corner) and then a sneaky deployment of beware/look sign.
I was on my own for about half an hour and during that time I saved 6 motorist from getting robbed, I had loads of people saying nice things like, thanks keep up the good work, you guys are great you even do it when it's raining, good on ya mate they're all C's. Boyo arrived to assist but one east European van driver will probably be getting a ticket though and he drove through the no entry bit saying he was allowed as he had 20 mins to unload, we tried to stop him but no joy.  BE arrived and no sooner as he parked his bike, the car was off.
As he and Boyo followed I remained to chat with MOP's and shop keepers etc, I returned to O st and as we had agreed to go and support the cabbies demo down at Bank we suspended $hunting for another day.
« Last Edit: 31 March, 2011, 07:11:30 AM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Westminster 30thMarch
« Reply #1 on: 30 March, 2011, 10:26:01 PM »
Maybe some enquiries into parking exemptions for the $cars by one of them pesky $chunters is having a bearing on this.
 :o
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"