Author Topic: Southwark $chunt 1/4/11: Shooting fish in a barrel!  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Esinem

• Follower
Southwark $chunt 1/4/11: Shooting fish in a barrel!
« on: 01 April, 2011, 02:02:50 PM »
As I had to go through Peckham today, it seemed rude not to assist a few $cars. I needed to re-take the pics of Blenheim Gro anyway as my phone decided to delete them.

Popped into to cop shop to give 'em SoI etc. Operations will call our Hotline with a contact for liaison. The drivers keep calling the cops and so far I have been waved down by a Plastic Plod and a beat cop. Both were fine but the beat cop "advised against the mask" in my manor due to the number of masked robberies, even though I explained we wore them to avoid confusion with CEOs/cops, to identify us and that wearing a full face, shades and neoprene mask would work as well but attract much less attention  if I was robber!

It's like shooting fish in a barrel as they seem to have a rat run between Southwark Park Rd/Southampton Way/Blenheim Gro. All you need to do if you lose one is follow that route and in less than a mile you'll see one going the other way or just sit at Blenheim or near the Tesco's bay on  Southampton Way between 1-3pm.
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Wastemonster City Council can      NoToMob are watching you!