Author Topic: Accident  (Read 4628 times)

Offline chalky

• Follower
Re: Accident
« Reply #15 on: 06 April, 2011, 07:39:12 PM »
That made me feel sick BH. I used to drive atric' lorries for a living. Was always my worst fear, as the driver, rolling over a human being would not even register in the cabin area, such is the power of those things!
I remember being pulled over in France, apparantly I had hit a car with the trailer completely wiping the front end off, hadn't noticed!!!! Turned out it was the car drivers fault as he tried to overtake me on a bend and didn't make it. This is why, when I'm out $CHUNTING, I will take on most things, but not a bus nor lorries, there will only be one loser!
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #16 on: 06 April, 2011, 07:54:22 PM »
@ Chalky and everyone else  that sent kind messages re this.....thank you all. As I have said to MG and Coco today, I at least had the chance to wake up to a lovely sunny day this AM......it`s the simple things that really matter and sometimes it takes such an incident to make us realize this.

I`m sorry to Coco and Co for not attending the $chunt today but TBH I sank a bit too much Italian red last night to numb the days events and  I woke up late before the lovely trip to sunny SE8 to start my runs. :schucks:

Thanks again all and please all ride safe. Bike, pedal power or whatever.

Blesses.
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline whiteshadow1969

• Follower
« Reply #17 on: 06 April, 2011, 09:07:11 PM »
@ Chalky

Thats my biggest fear when working, is hitting anyone with my lorry,some people do take chance's.

@BH

Too true mate what you said"it`s the simple things that really matter and sometimes it takes such an incident to make us realize this."

Offline nicopod

• Follower
« Reply #18 on: 14 April, 2011, 05:42:09 PM »
Always stay far for buses and trucks....

My thoughts go to her family and friends!

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player