Author Topic: Saturday $chunt 9 April  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Coco

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Northampton
Saturday $chunt 9 April
« on: 10 April, 2011, 01:16:36 PM »
We were a bit thin on the ground yesterday in  Westminster! Arrived at Camley Street just after 10:00 to find that none of the regulars had arrived. A few phone calls revealed that there were only two of us around, Boyo (on  foot, due to a heavy cold!) and myself. I agreed to meet Boyo at Savile Row after a quick visit to Orchardson Street. At the pigpen there were two $cars and one van, so 7 vehicles out and about (TWP is still suffering from a defective camera system).

I got to Savile Row to find no car and no Boyo either - he had already established the absence of a $car and had gone off to investigate some of the honeypots that are published on the Wastemonster website. Boyo joined me after about 10 mins and we went to get a coffee just round the corner whilst sampling the visual delights walking up and down the road. Following our break we returned to Savile Row and, whilst chatting were rewarded with the sight of a $car arriving to take up its position. It remained there until around 13:30 when the driver decided to go off for his lunch break. As usual at this location lots of very positive feedback from members of the public, one off duty police officer and lots of 'thumbs up' from drivers (mainly taxis).  Towards the end of the stint the top end of Savile Row was blocked off by a cyclist's demo which reduced the traffic flow to a trickle. After the departure of the $car Boyo returned to nurse his cold and I headed off to Medway to join MG and her team. 
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Re: Saturday $chunt 9 April
« Reply #1 on: 10 April, 2011, 01:21:26 PM »
Good stuff Coco, and well done Boyo, will nothing keep you off the streets.

As said elsewhere, we need to get back on top on Westminster, a plan is hatching  :-ev-:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 11 April, 2011, 09:14:17 PM »
Well done guys  :-*

ahhhh poor Boyo, hope your feeling better now, I cant belive  :o you came in to $chunt so unwell...stay at home and be cosy next time  :-*

Offline Boyo

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 12 April, 2011, 10:02:36 PM »
I must admit I didn't feel brilliant but probably sounded worse than I was! :-[ (Anybody remember the Bob Fleming character from the Fast Show - I was a bit like that :o
However $chunting is such agreeable medicine - I felt 100% better afterwards.  :dancing:
I reckon they could prescribe a course of $chunting on the NHS for a whole host of ailments. :rotfl:
And thanks MG, I'm feeling much better now ta :D
"To no man will we sell, or deny, or delay right or justice" - from the Magna Carta

Offline crabby

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 13 April, 2011, 12:03:36 PM »
excellent job guys!
 :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
getting cold turkey here big time, gf has locked me up
 :pmsl:
 :-*
loud exhausts save lives!!!!
    burn in hell wastemonster.....

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 13 April, 2011, 12:51:38 PM »
Ahhh Crabby I feel for ya mate no $chunting!  it must be hell sheer hell.   :'(
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #6 on: 13 April, 2011, 09:41:30 PM »
ah fun of being locked up by the gf. oh happy days.... lol
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player