Author Topic: Westminster $chunt 16th April 2011  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Westminster $chunt 16th April 2011
« on: 16 April, 2011, 07:59:14 PM »
Hi guys  ;D,
Another early start due to  :P (CSD) compulsive $CHUNTING disorder  :P I think Pepperami has definitely got this too now  ;D
I loaded the beef sandwiches and Little $chunter SKuzzball on the bike and we set of to meet Pepperami at Bexley for 6.50 :o
after arriving at our meeting point, we headed off to Mac Ds for breaky Mmmm yum.. and the set off for the pen at Orcharson St NW... ...what perfect timing  :aplude: we did so just as the driver was finishing his smoke and got into the $car  :dancing:....but about 2 sets of traffic light later I here an unusual sound coming from the back off Pepper's bike, so he goes back to the pen to call the AA...as he has a nail in his tyre.
I stayed with the $car and we headed of into town and stopped at Saville Row (why am I not surprised, they really are milking this honey pot >:( )...I phone Coco and check in with him, he is at Camley St with Boyo.. and will be along shortly. This was SKuzzball's second $chunt and she did extremely well holding out her mini board I made her ;D :aplude:,
We were there for a good two hours and only 1 slipped through...Pep checks in with me but the $car is on the move, I'm thinking it will head back to pen (so did Pep, so he stayed at the pen (bike now repaired)...Just as we pull into Orchardson St I see Pep on my tail, (he had been prowling around at Clifton road ;D) Back at the pen the street was  full up with traffic and the entrance to the pen was blocked by a delivery taking place, so the cars stays on the move. We got to the same traffic lights that Pep has his tyre trouble at and then my bike just dies :o  What are the odds of that? :rotfl:.....i looked at a Pep and said he should stay with the $car...I push the bike to a quite spot, and nip to a cafe to have a coffee and after leaving the bike for 20 Min's, she has enough charge for a bump start which did happen from a nice gas engineer passing by :aplude: I phoned Coco and he tells me theres a bike shop at the end of Orchardson street, so I make my way there and a very nice chap at the shop came out to help me, then told me the bad news (its not the battery Grrr ;D ! already confirmed by Marmite). Pep phones in and tells me the $car went straight back to Saville Row!!!, and as time went on, he said they were making there way back to the pen , with Boyo and Coco, but they didn't, they ended up at 5th Ave, so we went and joined them. Had a good laugh and introduce SKuzzball to Boyo, and then a little later nipped over to Camely Street to have a coffee, and met one of the chaps, who we hadn't see for a while  :aplude:, he then proceeded to thrash SKuzzball at pool, there was no mercy  :P :pmsl:... then I look over at Pep and Boyo were playing Skuzzball too1 ;D , but not sure what the result of those games where, perhaps they can tell you that,, it was time to head off to Bexley for a short $chunt as its was now 4.30. after arriving, we met up with Tyreman, and IL let Pep tell you about that.

.....It was the really great to see everyone today,, such fine company  :aplude: :aplude:

I know my bikes got to go into to be looked at but Im really holding out until next weeks over, cant stand the thought of being off the road :'(..................well done to SKuzzball for a 13 hours, rock and ride today  :aplude: :dancing:
:aplude: :aplude: :dancing: :dancing:

WESTMINSTER COUNCIL , WE ARE WATCHING YOU!!!
« Last Edit: 16 April, 2011, 08:48:28 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
Re: Westminster $chunt 16th April 2011
« Reply #1 on: 16 April, 2011, 08:11:01 PM »
Yes please  ;D  Sorry i missed all the fun but i had a chill out day, Pasta pasta pasta pasta!!!
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 16 April, 2011, 08:39:07 PM »
Hey Kiwi,  ;D we saw all the marathon ready gear and all the tv crews on Black Heath today, I shall be watching tomro, and cheering you on from my arm chair,  :dancing:

[move:1qme7jaf] ***** GOOD LUCK KIWI *****[/move:1qme7jaf]
« Last Edit: 16 April, 2011, 08:42:40 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 16 April, 2011, 08:52:22 PM »
Quote from: "Monkey Girl"
Hey Kiwi,  ;D we saw all the marathon ready gear and all the tv crews on Black Heath today, I shall be watching tomro, and cheering you on from my arm chair,  :dancing:

[move:3m49ink3] ***** GOOD LUCK KIWI *****[/move:3m49ink3]

Too right good luck mate, do you know your number so i can keep an eye out ... :aplude:   :dancing: :dancing:

Offline Boyo

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 16 April, 2011, 10:41:24 PM »
Thanks MG, great report - nothing much to add to that really except SkuzzBall's a bit of a pool shark! Was soundly beaten by The Medway Hustler, although I'm not sure that some of her tactics were entirely orthodox. :rotfl:
Really enjoyed the $chunt today and as you say, such great company.
Thanks Coco for the tea and cake!
Saved at least 2 drivers at Savile Row and had the usual positive reaction from passers by  ;D 8)
Hope you get your bike sorted ok MG!
Well done to all (particularly Skuzzball :aplude: ) for a long day's $chunting - I didn't leave home til 09.30 and I left Camley St at 17.00 knackered and I know you guys were still hard at it, assisting in Bexley then! :o :aplude: :aplude:   Fantastic!

See you all again soon
"To no man will we sell, or deny, or delay right or justice" - from the Magna Carta

Offline crabby

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 17 April, 2011, 07:02:15 AM »
sound's like a good day was had by all!
 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
well done guys  x x
loud exhausts save lives!!!!
    burn in hell wastemonster.....

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #6 on: 17 April, 2011, 10:00:26 AM »
well done guys and galls special notomob of the week goes to Skuzzball

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: 17 April, 2011, 10:58:38 AM »
Yeah as said it was a great day assisting  :-ev-:

Savile Row was a fav, and thats not hard as it was the only place we assisted.  :bashy:

Plenty of saves and thumbs ups  :aplude:

I even had a nice chat with Trainer Joe. Yep trainer Joe from Youtube fame................

NSL WCC poor training

Not going to say much of what he said, but....keep up the good work  :aplude:

We did pop down to Bexley, we met up with Tyreman, but time was not on our side, so never stopped long :bashy:

@ Balistic, sorry for missing you, (he had a little single handed schunt in Bexley in the afternoon  :-ev-:)
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #8 on: 22 April, 2011, 07:30:32 AM »
Heres some pics of Savillie Row and the bike parking!!! >:(

oh and SKUZZBALL keeping a close eye on the $car,  :aplude:

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player