Author Topic: CCTV $cars are NOT allowed to park illegally.........FACT!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14639 times)

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
Re: CCTV $cars are NOT allowed to park illegally.........FACT!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: 25 May, 2011, 07:27:45 AM »
@MG I have PMd some of you with info.
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline Esinem

• Follower
Re: CCTV $cars are NOT allowed to park illegally.........FACT!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #61 on: 25 May, 2011, 10:54:21 PM »
Did I not post this somewhere? Obviously, we need to look at the whole TMO in each case.
From Cllr Rowley of WCC, 16/5/2011:

TMOs

Officers have advised the following on the TMO issue:

"The general exemption, is written into our Parent order TMOs and not the specific TMO’s for locations which is where the confusion may arise.

For example –

The parent Waiting & Loading (i.e. yellow lines) TMO 2002 no.41 states under Part III ‘Exceptions and Exemptions From Restrictions - Excepted Vehicles’ –

“13 The restrictions imposed by Part II of this Order shall not apply in relation to the following vehicles, that is to say –

(d) vehicles when used in the service of a local authority in pursuance of statutory powers or duties provided that in all circumstances it is reasonably necessary in the exercise of such powers or the performance of such duties for the vehicle to wait in the place in which it is waiting”.

The parent Parking Place (i.e. paid-for bays) TMO 2001 no.185 states under Part III ‘Supplementary Provisions – Restriction On Waiting By A Vehicle In A Parking Place’–

“28 (1) Notwithstanding the foregoing provisions of this Order any vehicle may wait during the permitted hours in any part of a parking place if the use of that part has not been suspended and if:

(c) the vehicle is being used for fire brigade or police purpose or, not being a passenger vehicle, is being used in the service of a local authority in pursuance of statutory powers or duties provided that in all the circumstances it is reasonably necessary in the exercise of such powers or in the performance of such duties for the vehicle to wait in the place in which it is waiting”.

The same exemption written into all relevant parent orders such as those for diplomatic bays, disabled bays, electric charging bays etc."
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Wastemonster City Council can      NoToMob are watching you!

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player