Author Topic: Chalky and Boyo on $chunt 23/11/10  (Read 3010 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Chalky and Boyo on $chunt 23/11/10
« on: 23 November, 2010, 12:52:46 PM »
It appears that Chalky and Boyo just had to fight off 4 traffic wardens in St Martins Lane when they had parked in bike bays where signage was either damaged or missing.  The supervisor of the parking Pataweyos insisted that because the top signs were intact he was still entitled to issue tickets to bikes that were illegally parked.

I seem to remember (as does Boyo) that we have a letter from Goad somewhere that says that if signage is damaged or missing the tickets are unenforceable.  Can anyone find this please?

Also, $camera located 12.43pm but shot off while Chalky and Boyo were deploying themselves. $chunt continues...
« Last Edit: 29 November, 2010, 12:54:34 PM by Bennage »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline kaychanc

• Follower
Re: Chalky and Boyo on $chunt 23/11/10
« Reply #1 on: 23 November, 2010, 01:07:38 PM »
will upload asap... i have a few...

http://forum.notobikeparkingtax.com/dis ... 3049;image

is thudergars...

it would be better if they got tickets so they can get cancelled as it costs WCC quite a bit of money.
« Last Edit: 23 November, 2010, 01:10:40 PM by kaychanc »

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
« Reply #2 on: 23 November, 2010, 04:38:20 PM »
Went out for a little look see today and found one at base about 1.45pm
Ah that was easy so i took a quick look at Cliffton RD to see if the other car was there and back to base, 5min trip and the car at base had gone  :-[ so of to west end but no luck .......so moral of the story dont be gready!!! and i dropped my red bath tub in front of all the tourist!!!  full tank of Gas top heavy!! well better luck tomorrow   Cheer Cheer Kiwi   8)
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline kaychanc

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 23 November, 2010, 07:40:57 PM »
Quote from: "kiwi"
Ah that was easy so i took a quick look at Cliffton RD to see if the other car was there and back to base, 5min trip and the car at base had gone  :-[ so of to west end but no luck .......so moral of the story dont be gready!!! and i dropped my red bath tub in front of all the tourist!!!  full tank of Gas top heavy!! well better luck tomorrow   Cheer Cheer Kiwi   8)
woops

Offline Esinem

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 24 November, 2010, 02:24:46 AM »
Bummer! Or is it you that's getting top heavy?  :P
Wastemonster City Council can      NoToMob are watching you!

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #5 on: 24 November, 2010, 01:53:39 PM »

That letter from Mr Goad is good enough for me! Parking Pataweyo should be filmed and an appeal sent in asap if a PCN is issued! Shame as Pataweyo will be out of work too when the new ANPR cameras come in! :o
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline kaychanc

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 24 November, 2010, 02:14:54 PM »
Quote from: "BailiffHunter"

That letter from Mr Goad is good enough for me! Parking Pataweyo should be filmed and an appeal sent in asap if a PCN is issued! Shame as Pataweyo will be out of work too when the new ANPR cameras come in! :o

garuntee the wardens have been lied to about job sureity...

Offline chalky

• Follower
« Reply #7 on: 25 November, 2010, 05:24:38 AM »
Quote from: "BailiffHunter"

As it happens, I should have it all on film, just haven't had time yet to upload from the camera anything that I do have. Rest assured, if there is anything useful, I will discuss with more experienced campaigners first to see if I can publish in the most publicly damaging way I am allowed!