Author Topic: $chunt report 30/0/2011  (Read 2783 times)

Offline Marmite

• Follower
$chunt report 30/0/2011
« on: 30 April, 2011, 10:35:18 PM »
Good evening all... I'm not really good at these $chunting reports but we turned up at the Medway pen to meet Spica and Tom Tom who were ready and waiting.   Any way after 25 Min's of the normal pre $chunting talk...lol DD done the usual lets go while the $camera car filled with petrol from the tax payer....lol.  Any way about 12pm we set off and went on the usual haunts and some times more speed than required for the situation.  This was fine until myself and DD had an idea to warn drivers in the Chatham Honey pot.  This idea cost us the loss of the assist.  Thankfully Tom Tom has hands free mobile use and after our lucky guess also backed by an ill MG we made our way to gillingham.  We were then back on the assist.  After a while Spica had to go to the local KFC....lol but putting the wish i was there thing aside we carried on the assist.  When the driver thought he had lost Spica we then went through to the long run out to grain and Allhollows etc etc.  After a nice ride through the country Tom Tom had to go and leave us due to commitments.  We carried on the assist solo awaiting Spica to let us know he is free.....lol.  When T/T left we then went through so many lefts and rights through the Hoo area which we could not assist as there were no parking restrictions even i didn't know where we were.  We spent the rest of the time attempting to assist the CCTV car alone.  Every time we text Spica our position he missed us by a few Min's....lol.  We do have some video and pics but we need to seek further advise before upload.  I believe that to enforce the parking restrictions you should not cause an obstruction in the flow of traffic to do so, by parking on a bend whilst other queue behind you filming others in the wrong!!!!!
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Re: $chunt report 30/0/2011
« Reply #1 on: 30 April, 2011, 10:54:36 PM »
Spica in a KFC!  :rotfl: why am i not surprised?  :rotfl:, , I really wanted to be with you all today :'(, but a high temp prevented that,

Still, sounds like you have had a great schunt today,, thank you and well done to all    :dancing: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude

@DD, you can always upload the vid to you tube and keep it unlisted and then send me a private link, so I check out the vid,

Spica also told me about your vistors in the Mini,  :o well done for keeping your cool  8)  :aplude:
« Last Edit: 30 April, 2011, 11:08:31 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: 01 May, 2011, 09:31:32 AM »
Well done the Medway crew  :dancing:

Sounds like you used more petrol than me yesterday.

Whats this about a mini, do tell more...PM if needs must.

And MG, rest please!!
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Marmite

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 01 May, 2011, 09:59:14 AM »
Oh yes the wonderful clever plxxker in the mini who was trying to annoy the CCTV driver by cutting him up slamming on the brakes in front of him calling him names and giving out hand gestures.... It didn't really help matters that the CCTV driver stuck his foot down to try and out run him.  We just dropped right backand left about 4 times the gap required, as we didn't want to become part of a CCTV car or a mini.....lol  Mind you Bandit 600 CCTV has a nice ring to it......lol, I'm not sure DD will want the camera pole though....lol.  All joking aside the mini and CCTV driver acted badly in fact going through brompton i thought the CCTV was going to go on 2 wheels, I was tempted to call the police myself at one point.

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: 01 May, 2011, 12:21:32 PM »
If you or anyone is in that position again, note the reg number.

But you did the right by backing off.

Dont put yourself or the public in danger of the idiots.
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #5 on: 01 May, 2011, 01:18:35 PM »
was all good when we went past the sports centre (black lion) in gillingham. the 4 peeps in the said mini were cheering and gesturing all good clean fun. as the road approaches brompton barracks the mini cuts in front of the $car very close and the $car had to take avoiding action... so to get away from the mini the $car pulled a left into brompton high st and then down to the round about. prob hoping that the mini had got bored and moved on, but sadly no it was waiting for them on the round about.  W:T:F: it was stopped on the round about holding up traffic. the driver indicates to the $car to pull out and with hesitation he does. as soon as the back wheels are over the white line the mini is all over it. almost taking tom tom out. as we all pull out and catch up with the $scar the mini is now in front again and braking hard. the $car driver kept his cool tho ( good work chap). dont think any of us could believe it really, was just nuts. shame we didnt have cams on the bikes that day.

oh and i had to get some carbs in me quick as i was running low  dr00L
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome