Author Topic: Banner Exchange  (Read 1690 times)

Nigel W

Banner Exchange
« on: 26 May, 2011, 10:15:05 AM »
The offer on the site for a Banner Exchange does not appear to be drawing any responses. This could be due to the fact that there are no details given as to who or where banners can be sent to.
It is also possible to offer 'affiliates' a mention on the site in return for an income from them.
Perhaps someone in The 'Marketing Department' can look into this?
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Banner Exchange
« Reply #1 on: 26 May, 2011, 10:57:14 AM »
Quote from: "Nigel W"
It is also possible to offer 'affiliates' a mention on the site in return for an income from them.

"We volunteer our services free of charge and in the spirit of David Cameron's "Big Society"", is something I quite like to tell people when we are $chunting. I am frequently asked who is paying us to do what we do, and I believe we receive a great deal of respect when people realise that there is no financial motivation whatsoever.

I believe that those in authority are hamstrung by the fact that we stand to gain nothing other than to demand that they serve the public and give us the respect we deserve.

"Never say never" is probably an appropriate phrase here, but in my opinion, now may not be the right time to go down this particular path. But that is my opinion and I am only one voice in an ever growing community.

What do you think?
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #2 on: 26 May, 2011, 11:19:14 AM »
Quote from: "The Bald Eagle"

"We volunteer our services free of charge and in the spirit of David Cameron's "Big Society"", is something I quite like to tell people when we are $chunting. I am frequently asked who is paying us to do what we do, and I believe we receive a great deal of respect when people realise that there is no financial motivation whatsoever.

I believe that those in authority are hamstrung by the fact that we stand to gain nothing other than to demand that they serve the public and give us the respect we deserve.

"Never say never" is probably an appropriate phrase here, but in my opinion, now may not be the right time to go down this particular path. But that is my opinion and I am only one voice in an ever growing community.

What do you think?

wheres a like button when you need one. :aplude:
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 26 May, 2011, 01:47:55 PM »
i believe the seen@notomob.co.uk address is advertised to send submissions to ???

not had any emails for it mind

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player