Author Topic: Questions ask by me to Bexley Council  (Read 7468 times)

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
Re: Questions ask by me to Bexley Council
« Reply #15 on: 30 September, 2011, 07:46:12 PM »
still to this day i have not had a reply how els i can i send these quetion's in and get an anser ??
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: 30 September, 2011, 08:54:45 PM »
An FOI may be the best way forward Martin.

Email them......

I would like to make the following request under the freedom of information act 2000.

(then your question)
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #17 on: 30 September, 2011, 09:12:50 PM »
It's always worth a go but bonkers has been having his FOIs ignored since    I like to call them LOIs (Lack Of Information) As peperami says, it's worth a go because after 20 working days (six months for Bexley councillors, they base their working schedule on dog years) you can report them to the Information Commissioner's Office. Typically, they ignore the ICO as well.  From what I understand, writing your question on a piece of paper, folding it into a paper aeroplane and throwing it out of the window remains the likeliest method of getting anything out of them.
Here's a link to their online service;    http://www.bexley.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=4670   I've got a couple of these simmering away as we speak.
« Last Edit: 30 September, 2011, 09:20:32 PM by Ewan Hoosami »
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline scoop10

• Follower
« Reply #18 on: 30 September, 2011, 09:43:27 PM »
Hi Martin,

I always use the http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/ website. It makes your embarrasing questions (embarrasing to the council!!!) open to a far wider audience.

It also helps when you get no-where with the council  W:T:F: and have to head to the ICO. All of the correpspondence is preserved and dated and the council cannot claim they didn't receive it or any rubbish.

P.M me if you want any help with the whatdotheyknow website.

Scoop

Nigel W

« Reply #19 on: 01 October, 2011, 07:58:18 AM »
WDTK web site is very good. I do not always use it if I am making the same enquiry to several EA's. They might cotton on as to why the question is being asked. I always get someone else to ask the questions for me.

Best way to get a response is to throw a few stupid questions in as well.  Like for example: "Do the drivers of the 'photo cars' have to pay for their own petrol? Can they get Clubcard points for it?  That way they think they are dealing with a halfwit!

Martin could also ask:

Were the police paid by the Council to come to my address?  How much did the Council pay them?

Also ask:

At a visit to The Danson Festival I put the same questions to Councillor Craske and Councillor ???. Why have no answers been  forthcoming despite a promise they would be answered ?

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player