Author Topic: Bexley (cexley) Schunt 9th July 11  (Read 10210 times)

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Re: Bexley (cexley) Schunt 9th July 11
« Reply #15 on: 11 July, 2011, 02:59:43 PM »
Quote from: "The Bald Eagle"
What is it about Kent people that sets them apart from where we have $chunted in other parts of London?

Toots from their car horns and thumbs up aplenty must be the reason for that warm fuzzy feeling I'm experiencing. Watching a police man and woman come past in a patrol car, with one giving the thumbs up and both smiling broadly will be a memory I will treasure for a long time, particularly since the thumbs up was given to a bloke wearing a V mask, whilst sporting a mohican on his lid. ^-^

Well with this in mind, and its been said before, I passed on our thanks to the [s:qpwhgdfr]MET POLICE[/s:qpwhgdfr] ( :rotfl: )
residents of Bexley via Bonkers, which he has done. Thanks Bonkers  :aplude:  :aplude:

http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk/blog ... ly.htm#top" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (11th July Part 1)
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Nigel W

« Reply #16 on: 15 July, 2011, 04:57:19 PM »
Quote from: "Staps"
Had two bikers in different locations stop to ask what we were up to, Their response seemed quite positive, Have passed on a little reading material, I hope they are interested enough to get involved.
One question, If a sign is upside down would this get a victim off on a technicality, after all if words were upside down you wouldn't expect drivers to read them.

This camera sign is upside down
At this location, one women clearly lost, (She had a map on her steering wheel) decided to leave the carriagway so she could read her map safely, unfortunately she chose a place designed for vehicles to pull up safely (Off the dual carriageway) A bus stop. We highlighted the $car so she drove off, This is what makes my blood boil, here was someone using common sense to ensure her own, and other road users safety, by pulling over to read a map. ker-F*&king-ching. :bashy:

Oh yes, saw BE very Red faced today after peps bike whistled.  :pmsl:  :pmsl:
A good day and nice to put a few more faces to familiar names.

The picture in this post of a TSRGD 2002 Repeater Sign to Diagram 878 is NOT compliant signage for Parking Enforcement. This sign can only be placed after a primary sign to diagram 877 stating for example Traffic Enforcement. Traffic is NOT Static Parking. These signs are only compliant for Moving Traffic Contraventions.

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #17 on: 16 July, 2011, 10:34:48 AM »
this is the sign the driver wraps round the lamp post

Nigel W

« Reply #18 on: 16 July, 2011, 10:39:09 AM »
Really? Are you serious? If so they need a reminder about using correct signage.

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
« Reply #19 on: 16 July, 2011, 11:00:23 AM »
Quote from: "Staps"
this is the sign the driver wraps round the lamp post
that all there drivers use when we are assisting them when we ant $hunting them they don't use it
 :bashy:  :bashy:  :bashy:  :bashy:  :bashy:  W:T:F:  W:T:F:  W:T:F:  W:T:F:  W:T:F:
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #20 on: 16 July, 2011, 07:50:51 PM »
So first we get a short movie of them attaching the sign (Just so they can't deny it's theirs)

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #21 on: 16 July, 2011, 07:58:25 PM »
Quote from: "Nigel W"
Really? Are you serious? If so they need a reminder about using correct signage.

Here is the view before the driver put the sign up.

Nigel W

« Reply #22 on: 16 July, 2011, 08:28:38 PM »
I am working on this.