Author Topic: Bexley Council Need Our Help.  (Read 8463 times)

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Bexley Council Need Our Help.
« on: 24 August, 2011, 09:21:01 PM »
Taken from The News Shopper today.
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
Re: Bexley Council Need Our Help.
« Reply #1 on: 24 August, 2011, 10:08:29 PM »
There's a bit on bexly is bonkers about this to with us in it
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 24 August, 2011, 10:11:58 PM »
Also there is quite alot on there about pink face aka Peter Craske and the trouble he is has caused for thoses of you who don't know who he is,  he is head off parking at Bexley
« Last Edit: 24 August, 2011, 10:15:19 PM by Monkey Girl »
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 25 August, 2011, 12:15:37 AM »
Same old, same old, authorities ripping people off whilst they're letting people out of a car in a safe place, beggars belief  :bashy: :bashy:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Nigel W

« Reply #4 on: 25 August, 2011, 07:43:57 AM »
Those of you who were at my appeal will recall The Adjudicator saying that as the DVD footage only showed my vehicle stationary for 58 seconds it amounted to waiting not parking!

He wanted to allow the appeal on that. He attempted to do this so as not to have to adjudicate on the non certification issue. It was only when it was pointed out to him that there was nobody in the vehicle that he reluctantly agreed to hear my evidence!

As this vehicle was only stationary for 7 seconds this must surely count as waiting.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #5 on: 25 August, 2011, 06:48:46 PM »
He was stopped and unloading in a bus stop and that is a big no no, no matter how long you are there.

The sad thing is, if the bloke had stopped his car in the middle of the road next to the bus stop, he wouldn't have got the ticket, but may have endangered his passenger's safety. Once others cotton onto this I bet you will see them doing it all the time.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 25 August, 2011, 10:13:54 PM »
He was stopped and unloading in a bus stop and that is a big no no, no matter how long you are there.

The sad thing is, if the bloke had stopped his car in the middle of the road next to the bus stop, he wouldn't have got the ticket, but may have endangered his passenger's safety. Once others cotton onto this I bet you will see them doing it all the time.

Except that would be 'leaving your vehicle in a danderous position' which you can also get stuck on for  :)

Offline Bonkers

• Follower
    • http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: 26 August, 2011, 12:44:15 PM »
Photos of this morning's event in Bexley.

http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk/photos/blog/2011/08_26.htm

After I left (circa 11am) the BBC crew were off to interview someone from the council. Afterwards they planned to be out on the road with the lads.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 26 August, 2011, 02:32:28 PM »
Excellent stuff It's a shame I have to work when all the fun is to be had.  :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Nigel W

« Reply #9 on: 26 August, 2011, 03:56:08 PM »
Well it's all 'in the can' now. Well done lads.

The BBC contacted me after my Sunday Mirror Article appeared.  I passed the details immediately to the soon to be appointed Press Officer of The Mob "G Man" and the rest is now history.

I'm over the moon that The Mob will now receive some well and hard earned National Television Publicity.
« Last Edit: 26 August, 2011, 04:30:24 PM by peperami gsxr »

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: 26 August, 2011, 04:27:07 PM »
OK guys, well that was an interesting day. Due to us not knowing how we will come across on the TV, and we wont know till its aired, a big thing of this we are not making.

But i will say a big thanks to all those schunters that where able to attend :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:

And BE for doing all the leg work  :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:

and an extra big thanks to Marmit an DD for travelling up and being at the Pen before 07.30 this morning to help look after the $cars  :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:

And so sorry M.G. was not feeling well. Your Medway crew did you proud MG. Hope your feeling better for the weekend!!!

And Killswitch  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh dear, we missed you!!

I'll add 2 pic's of the day, my only 2 pics. one our final group hug with you know who  :P

And the other is taken at the over night pen (2pm ish)  for some unknown reason Bexley did not want the $car's being filmed, so covered them up and locked them away.....sorry Bexley, the deed was done, you was a little too late  :bashy:  :rotfl: :bashy:
« Last Edit: 26 August, 2011, 04:57:10 PM by peperami gsxr »
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #11 on: 26 August, 2011, 05:13:51 PM »
Thanks to everyone involved and to all those who wanted to be involved but couldn't make it for whatever reason (@KillSwitch :-* :-* :rotfl:). I think we represented ourselves quite well and the film crew and director seemed happy with what we did.

Next time the police turn up though, can someone please give me a kick up the arse if I try to tell them their job again (with the greatest respect of course).

One day my over confident gob is going to get me into BIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGG trouble. :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: :pmsl:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #12 on: 26 August, 2011, 06:08:24 PM »
 :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: bleedin work  :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: &*(%^(   :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #13 on: 26 August, 2011, 06:32:52 PM »
great job peeps shame I was doing the work thing. it always gets in the way
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #14 on: 26 August, 2011, 08:56:39 PM »
Now it would have been a help for me to know that the programme was not being aired  tonight.
As I told all my friends and family by text that tonight on the One Show my week end passion was going to be shown.

NOW THEY ALL THINK I BUILD SODDING SAND CASTLES!!   W:T:F:

I,m going to lie down in a darkened room for a while .......mumble .....mumble.......dribble........sob
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player