Author Topic: Bermondsey Community Council are onto Southampton Way  (Read 3564 times)

Offline Esinem

• Follower
Bermondsey Community Council are onto Southampton Way
« on: 21 September, 2011, 02:51:18 PM »
Questions are being asked...

Meeting of Bermondsey Community Council, Thursday 9 June 2011 7.00 pm (Item 10.)

"General questions during this segment, reference was made about Tesco Express, Southwark Park Road where new bays are situated and if there was any supervision for large lorries parked on double yellow lines causing chaos on Southwark Park Road with traffic going back and forth.

The officer agreed to raise it with colleagues in the enforcement team.  Paul (Gellard from Southwark Council) mentioned he had seen on occasions a mobile vehicle with CCTV parked in the area.  The chair mentioned that she also had seen the vehicle and felt that this was not a conducive way of enforcement and resources could be better spent elsewhere."
Wastemonster City Council can      NoToMob are watching you!

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Bermondsey Community Council are onto Southampton Way
« Reply #1 on: 21 September, 2011, 03:05:54 PM »
The chair mentioned that she also had seen the vehicle and felt that this was not a conducive way of enforcement and resources could be better spent elsewhere."

**** me!!!!!!

A female talking chair!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline javabike

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 21 September, 2011, 04:29:34 PM »
The chair mentioned that she also had seen the vehicle and felt that this was not a conducive way of enforcement and resources could be better spent elsewhere."

**** me!!!!!!

A female talking chair!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o
I bet it talks out of its seat!!!   :-ev-:
Vincit Veritas - Truth WILL Prevail
!!!!!Never Give In

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 21 September, 2011, 06:30:04 PM »
It's a bloody good job you'r going to the other side of the world Java,  otherwise I think you could be in for a few bruises from our female $chunters mate. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 21 September, 2011, 08:51:21 PM »
Be afraid...be very afraid

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player