Author Topic: on the way home  (Read 2772 times)

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
on the way home
« on: 01 October, 2011, 06:30:10 PM »
Today on my way home from a hard days paintballing in this swealting heat i was on the 51 just comeing throw black fen i saw bexly council famous camra sign tied to a lampost but could see no scar  W:T:F: W:T:F: W:T:F: W:T:F: W:T:F: so i got off the bus and decided to investagate and try and find this scar after a couple off mins i found it parked up a side street hideing  :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: it was enforceing a bus stop on black fen the obr by the lights and the scar wasparkwd in willow av and his sign was on the wrong side the road as he was enforceing the bus stop the other side off the road to where the sign was  W:T:F: :bashy: :bashy: W:T:F: so i whent and spoke to him and its the same driver thats hides when he enforces the busstop by my shop and i gt same reason as i did last i asked him why he is hideing because the council tell me to park here  W:T:F: W:T:F: W:T:F: W:T:F:
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Nigel W

Re: on the way home
« Reply #1 on: 01 October, 2011, 07:40:43 PM »
So it boils down to this:

Bexley Council's $car stops and puts up a non compliant sign on a post. The sign is a repeater sign for moving traffic offences only. It has no relevance to static parking offences. It is impermissible to place it by the highway anyway as it can only be placed as a reminder to a primary sign.

The sign is on the opposite side of the road to the side being enforced for a parking offence. It cannot be seen by anyone likely to be stopping in contravention.

The 'Visible Deterrent' $car is then hidden away around the corner down a side road. This is because Bexley Council tell the driver to hide the vehicle.

Sounds about right.

BEXLEY COUNCIL TAKE NOTE. YOU ARE NEXT ON MY LIST
« Last Edit: 01 October, 2011, 07:48:07 PM by Nigel W »

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: on the way home
« Reply #2 on: 01 October, 2011, 08:42:14 PM »
That is, clearly, the whole point. A hidden $car will always make more money than a visible one. $cars will always make more than a CEO because people will naturally look for CEOs but may not notice a parked car. Ker-Ching. The powers that be are not concerned about the legality of it all because not many people will question photographic evidence. If only 80% cough up without question, someone ends up with nice a big puddle of money. In a lot of ways I feel sorry for the 'foot soldiers,' the front line, if you will. They hide in dark corners because they have been trained to do so. They probably believe that what they are doing is the right thing to do. "If you are in plain sight, they will drive away. The public will park illegally and then cheat the authority out of what is rightfully owed." A little carefully prepared 'spin' can justify almost anything. This is a very lucrative business and profits are maximised at every corner. The training itself is handed down from the middle of the food chain. These are the real villains of the piece. Brainwash the people doing the actual work, make them believe that they are doing the community a real service. The bastards in the middle don't care that suffering and financial hardship is their end product, this is a money making venture. No more, no less. In a lot of ways, it is the perfect crime. Commit fraud on a grand scale, and it is the dictionary definition of fraud by the way, with no legal consequences. Richmond paid back all the fines but I bet the crooked operators got to keep all theirs.

Oh, if you see this Craske, (note it's not Mr. Craske anymore, it's just Craske) Nigel is given to idle threats some days. Today is not one of those days and tomorrow's not looking good either.

BEXLEY COUNCIL TAKE NOTE. YOU ARE NEXT ON MY LIST
« Last Edit: 01 October, 2011, 09:20:51 PM by Ewan Hoosami »
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player