Author Topic: Finally, the admission we have all been waiting for.  (Read 2723 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Finally, the admission we have all been waiting for.
« on: 11 October, 2011, 03:14:22 PM »
I bet the PR department in Wastemonster is going mental right now.

Nice one Nuts. :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Enjoy (although I suspect Cllr. Rowley won't).

http://nutsville.com/
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Legolas

• Follower
Re: Finally, the admission we have all been waiting for.
« Reply #1 on: 11 October, 2011, 05:07:19 PM »
I've just managed to get a dandy new gadget called a "predictive Spin Device" working. I fed the Nutsville article into it, and this is what it came up with as Rowley's predicted response:

"The term 'revenue generation' has, in recent years, incorrectly become interchangeable with the term 'profit'. In employing the vernacular of the day, I too have incorrectly referred to 'revenue generation' when what I was in fact referring to was 'profit'. I apologise for any lack of clarity or confusion. Suffice to say however that the council is allowed to raise revenue to fund enforcement and other transport initiatives but it is not allowed to make a profit or to introduce charges in specific pursuit of the same. I hope this clarifies my own and council's position on this matter."

Hmmm - either my gadget is working pretty well or I've been campaigning against this council for too long. As a response, it sounds tragically plausible to me.

:bashy:

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #2 on: 11 October, 2011, 07:42:46 PM »
I'm quite disappointed. In Bexley, we pride ourselves in having only the most ignorant bell-ends of the political world ruining running our council. Wastemonster always manages to pull an even better one out of the bag. What reaction did he think he was going to get? Pass the ketchup someone, I'm going to have to eat my hat after all.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 11 October, 2011, 09:00:27 PM »
I'm quite disappointed. In Bexley, we pride ourselves in having only the most ignorant bell-ends of the political world ruining running our council. Wastemonster always manages to pull an even better one out of the bag. What reaction did he think he was going to get? Pass the ketchup someone, I'm going to have to eat my hat after all.

Don't forget good people, Wastemonster have always led the way on parking.

We get them, we get them all.

It's party time and we ain't finished bringing the pain yet. :party: :dancing: :party: :dancing: :party: :dancing: :party: :dancing: :party: :dancing: :party:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #4 on: 11 October, 2011, 09:15:04 PM »

It's party time and we ain't finished bringing the pain yet.

Motion carried. Assume the position councillors. Today, It's your turn in the barrel.   

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 11 October, 2011, 09:51:16 PM »
Today, It's your turn in the barrel.

A navy man Ewan? ;) ;D
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 12 October, 2011, 09:26:11 AM »
Unfortunatly, the BS Kid knows that the Police won't prosecute him, because it's a civil, not criminal offence and the police don't do civil disputes.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 12 October, 2011, 10:20:42 AM »
Unfortunatly, the BS Kid knows that the Police won't prosecute him, because it's a civil, not criminal offence and the police don't do civil disputes.

That may be true Dick, but it just goes to show the arrogance of the man and the extent of the disdain he has for his electorate and the public in general.

To stand in a church and make such a statement shows nothing but complete and utter contempt for those who have put their trust in him.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #8 on: 12 October, 2011, 11:34:49 AM »

That may be true Dick, but it just goes to show the arrogance of the man and the extent of the disdain he has for his electorate and the public in general.

To stand in a church and make such a statement shows nothing but complete and utter contempt for those who have put their trust in him.

I totally agree BE, but repugnant as we may find it, Rowley (and all the other Conservative Councillors)  knows the electorate of Westminster - aided by the gerrymandering that took place when Shirley Porter was in charge of WCC - will elect just about anything to office, just as long as it's painted a nice conservative blue every 4 years.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player