Author Topic: Bexley 22nd October 2011  (Read 7196 times)

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Bexley 22nd October 2011
« on: 22 October, 2011, 05:45:06 PM »
Not the longest of days, but fun all the same.

We had Scoop, MG, TomTom, NS Martin, Spica, and Gazza out in Bexley today.

I'll pop up a little something on here later, but i think Scoop has the best report from the start of his day   :rotfl:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Re: Bexley 22nd October 2011
« Reply #1 on: 22 October, 2011, 07:07:34 PM »
Gazza, I didnt see gazza?   :'(

Offline scoop10

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 22 October, 2011, 09:09:11 PM »
Another top day as part of Dave's Big Society  :dancing:

Left Dartford about 9.15 to head for the meet and thought I'd take a route via Crayford & Erith as they're sort of on the way.

Lo & behold, as I got to the main Erith roundabout, a $car goes past me on it's way towards Bexleyheath. Being the public spirited chap that I am, I thought I would assist.  :-ev-:

We got about 100yds from the roundabout when the $car pulls over and stops, so I pull in behind. Lots of phone calls being made from within the car and then we set off again. 30yds further on, the $car turns down a small residential rd and then pulls up again. Once again, lots of phone action can be seen going on and then we're off again. 5 minutes later, we're pulling into a petrol station and I'm being interogated by the $car driver (the female one with cropped brunnette hair)

$car: "Are you following me ?"
Me: "No"
$car: "Why do you keep stopping behind me when I stop ?"
Me: "I'm following the car"
$car: "Are you part of the noto mob ?"
Me: "Yes"
$car: "Why aren't you in uniform ?"  W:T:F:
Me: "It's not compulsory".  I should point out I didn't have my Hi Viz on at this point.

She then went into the petrol shop and I moved my bike to the opposite side of the road facing the petrol station to get off the "private" property, just in case she was having a word with the petrol people.

Couple of minutes later, the NSL area car arrives to bring reinforcements. I now have the priceless image of 3 NSL ladies all standing around looking at me and obviously trying to develop a plan of action.

Having spent a couple of minutes finalising their cunning plan, the area car makes a big show of leaving and I gently roll the bike forward to pretend to follow it. This has obviously been seen by the $car operator who implements her part of the plan and promptly leaves the garage in the opposite direction.

Unfortunately, they forgot that the area car doesn't have a bloody big camera stuck on top of it and even with my eyesight, I knew exactly which car I was going to follow. We then had a 10 minute guided tour of the backstreets of Bexleyheath back to the pen where everyone else caught up with me.

Scoop

P.S. When can we have uniforms? I'd look really smart with gold braid on my Hi Viz. And Medals !!!!

Offline seggsy

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 22 October, 2011, 09:20:55 PM »
These people really are as dumb as rocks. Uniform......
Politicians doncha just 'ate em

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 22 October, 2011, 09:27:44 PM »
Its just the lady drivers that are like that if u can call em ladys lol
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #5 on: 22 October, 2011, 09:34:17 PM »
"Why aren't you in uniform?"
"I'm part of the new covert ops unit."

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 22 October, 2011, 09:57:04 PM »

Ninja Stealth mode?...... Scoop  :pmsl:

We had a great day, I spent most of it $CHUNTING with Spica, tutu and all,,,,,,,,, at one point we had a nice cuppa coffee made for us and nice comments about us from several member;s of the public.  ;D, it was just needed in time because I was still trying to wake up   :D.....We all shared a bucket of Kentucky, you gotta to love Bexley, it has 2 of them, and I just outside the pen, and 1 at a hot spot  in the high st!! what more could you want...awesome!:aplude:
We also had a moped pull down the road from us, it looked like he needed some assistance, Spica was puzzled why he didn't pull up near us...So Spica went to talk to the moped guy and the scar decides to leave  :o I shouted and shouted and then let rip with a kinda large scream :pmsl:...Spica came running  back  and the moped guy in tow, asking for a Phillip's screwdriver...so I passed him one and gave the mob card out and asked him to give  it back...will see  <_>...any way the car took off with me in tow...NO Spica for a mile,,
............. then I look in my mirror and there he is  ;) :aplude: he had a cable go on his bike ...and how he found us, I really don't know as we had made a couple of turns  :aplude: :aplude:... We schunted bus stops for a while and then headed back to the pen...its was gone 3,, so with me feeling groggy,,, Spica and myself headed home..... it was a good schunt... and yes Pepper could not restrain him self from saying to me"alright there fella"  :pmsl:  :pmsl: ( Still peppers head set wasnt working, until i fixed it)...na  na ;D

« Last Edit: 22 October, 2011, 10:22:44 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #7 on: 22 October, 2011, 10:18:12 PM »
Yeah MG you never saw Gazza, you was with a $car when he arrived.

All low profile Honey pots today. During the day they wheeled out the 4th $car, so we never had them all taken care of  :bashy:

The NSL area car was used to shake TomTom of the trail of the scar by getting between them, seen that before (Kiwi!!), but this time it worked.

Soon regrouped, and we was off again, and as our $car took us to another $car we was able to split so 2 for the price of one and able to assist both.

And sorry Westminster, we was not able to assist, but next time i think we may have to start in Westminster, and help Bexley on our return  :-ev-: Gotta share the love  :rotfl:

MG, your gonna have to talk bus stops to me  :aplude:

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 22 October, 2011, 11:17:45 PM »
Well done Fellas! :-ev-:  sorry couldn't resist MG.

"$car: "Why aren't you in uniform ?"  "

Scoop the Uniforms are on order, we only need to know what colour Tu Tu you would like. :rotfl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #9 on: 23 October, 2011, 09:54:34 PM »
I managed to catch up with cunning moves and a big slice of trust :o

well I read the road signs and deduced with the help of the big society waving and pointing :party:
the scoot chap was pleased we kinder helped even if we did rush off mid fix. lol
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #10 on: 24 October, 2011, 12:11:11 AM »
Just remembered we did not save one van driver  :bashy:, he pulled over with 2 wheels on the path, and the $car's camera voomed in, I went to warn him, and he parked round the corner and he came over to have a word. Now all he was doing was stopping to pass on him number, and offer to print us Hi Vis Vests at a discounted rate  :aplude:

He did talk to the $car driver, who could not say if he would be given a PCN, but knowing Bexley, he will even tho he was stopped only a few seconds  :bashy:

He's got one of our cards, so see he may turn up soon  :aplude:

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #11 on: 24 October, 2011, 01:21:29 AM »
Just remembered we did not save one van driver  :bashy:, he pulled over with 2 wheels on the path, and the $car's camera voomed in, I went to warn him, and he parked round the corner and he came over to have a word. Now all he was doing was stopping to pass on him number, and offer to print us Hi Vis Vests at a discounted rate  :aplude:

He did talk to the $car driver, who could not say if he would be given a PCN, but knowing Bexley, he will even tho he was stopped only a few seconds  :bashy:

He's got one of our cards, so see he may turn up soon  :aplude:

They're slow learners at Bexley. I sense another $chunt coming on.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Nigel W

« Reply #12 on: 24 October, 2011, 08:00:03 PM »
"He did talk to the $car driver, who could not say if he would be given a PCN, but knowing Bexley, he will even tho he was stopped only a few seconds."

In the $car is the CEO who should be in a position to say if a PCN will be issued. It should not be up to a third party CEO to make that decision. The CEO in the car has the same responsibilities as a CEO patrolling on foot on the street. The only difference is that his Regulation 10 PCN's are issued by post. His evidence is contained in the footage that he took.

Enforcement Authorities are NOT able to have third party CEO's issue PCN's and provide third party hearsay evidence regarding the contravention. Some EA's have taken this a dubious step further. A CEO records the footage. A second CEO issues the PCN and a third CEO provides the evidence. Neither the second or third CEO has any personal first hand knowledge of the contravention.

The only circumstances where this can happen is where the contravention has been filmed in unattended mode. Unattended mode is where there is no operator involvement in the recording of the contravention. In this case the first person to witness the contravention is the person who looks at the film.

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
« Reply #13 on: 24 October, 2011, 10:11:42 PM »
Nigel, welcome to Bexley lmao,  they film all the time cars atr on the road then when the driver thinks an offence has occurred he writes down the time on a bit off paper then the disk go back to the office where some one variefiuey it and decides if an offence has happend and issues a pcn
"He did talk to the $car driver, who could not say if he would be given a PCN, but knowing Bexley, he will even tho he was stopped only a few seconds."
In the $car is the CEO who should be in a position to say if a PCN will be issued. It should not be up to a third party CEO to make that decision. The CEO in the car has the same responsibilities as a CEO patrolling on foot on the street. The only difference is that his Regulation 10 PCN's are issued by post. His evidence is contained in the footage that he took.

Enforcement Authorities are NOT able to have third party CEO's issue PCN's and provide third party hearsay evidence regarding the contravention. Some EA's have taken this a dubious step further. A CEO records the footage. A second CEO issues the PCN and a third CEO provides the evidence. Neither the second or third CEO has any personal first hand knowledge of the contravention.

The only circumstances where this can happen is where the contravention has been filmed in unattended mode. Unattended mode is where there is no operator involvement in the recording of the contravention. In this case the first person to witness the contravention is the person who looks at the film.
« Last Edit: 25 October, 2011, 08:00:33 PM by Monkey Girl »
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline Bonkers

• Follower
    • http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: 25 October, 2011, 11:47:22 AM »
Nigel welcome to bexly lmao they film all the time cars atr on the road then when the driver tjinks an offence has occourd he writes down the time on a bit off paper then the disk go back to the office where some one vires it and drcides if an offence has happend and issues a pcn
That's exactly what drivers have told me too. It's always been like that, I first asked one what she was up to a couple of years ago, that was the story then and it still is.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player