Author Topic: HH $chunt- 12/11/2011  (Read 4244 times)

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
HH $chunt- 12/11/2011
« on: 12 November, 2011, 06:32:27 PM »
What more can ya say  ;)

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
Re: HH $chunt- 12/11/2011
« Reply #1 on: 12 November, 2011, 07:19:26 PM »
Well done all  :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 12 November, 2011, 07:26:51 PM »
That was a good day $CHUNTING, BE had his dancing legs on most of the day  :pmsl: good to see jonesy again, and Dennis got his new vest!  ;D and is was nice to finally meet him, Also  Kevin the solider notomob member came to meet us. A very nice guy, so thanks Kevin, it was very nice to meet you.  ;D.
« Last Edit: 13 November, 2011, 10:35:45 AM by Monkey Girl »

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 12 November, 2011, 07:33:44 PM »
Good piccis Kiwi-  :aplude: :aplude:
Having had a problem with my bike again >:( I arrive just after 11 and teamed up with HH Dennis who was already advising motorists :aplude:  BE, MG and Kiwi arrived shortly afterwards and with both ends now covered we set about our work. :dancing: :dancing:
Within a couple of hours we had warned/advised about 60 drivers at each point and by 3pm we had lost count, we estimate we saved a good  200 give or take a couple by the time we packed up
There were a few strange incidents involving drivers who insisted driving through despite being warned and a couple of women drivers complained that the chap in the mask(BE) was scary, a little while later one of them came to thank us on foot and said  can we tell him to put the mask back on  :pmsl: :pmsl:
This was my second visit to the honey spot and as we all know, there must something really wrong with the signs W:T:F:  would anyone in their right mind deliberately drive through a restricted area knowing that its going to cost them at least £30 would they pay that amount to use a toll road I don't think so  <_>

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 12 November, 2011, 10:10:02 PM »
You have got that just about right Jonsey it is a bloody Toll Road :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Boyo

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 14 November, 2011, 12:52:04 PM »
Well done everyone :aplude: - sorry I couldn't come out to play on Saturday.
Great pics Kiwi and hope your bike's ok Jonesy
See you all soon
"To no man will we sell, or deny, or delay right or justice" - from the Magna Carta

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: 14 November, 2011, 06:43:30 PM »
Um Toll road, least you dont have to worry about finding loose change at the time  :bashy: :bashy:

Nice one everyone, keep it up  :-ev-:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none