Author Topic: Did Bexley CCTV $camera Car Break Parking Rules This weeks News Shopper  (Read 3390 times)

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
This is the story in this weeks News Shopper.

Before you read this, just take a look at this footage taken from a Bexley Camera Car.

Ok the story is not online, i will have a quick word with the News Shopper and see what one can do as  a few comments would be welcome from the public  :-ev-:

(And i'm not sure if my links below have worked, shout if they dont, or its too small to read)

Edit, I have just had a chat with the reporter , thanks Abigail  :aplude:, and it will be available online soon  :aplude:

I will put up a link later.
« Last Edit: 07 December, 2011, 10:02:57 AM by peperami gsxr »
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Nigel W

Re: Did Bexley CCTV $camera Car Break Parking Rules This weeks News Shopper
« Reply #1 on: 07 December, 2011, 09:20:07 AM »
Disgusting Double Standards by Bexley Council.

The explanation by Bexley is false.

1. If the very large articulated lorry was able to park in the space behind the $car immediately after the $car stopped to reverse into the same space why did the small $car not go straight into that space as the lorry allegedly did? It is clear that the lorry was already there.
« Last Edit: 07 December, 2011, 09:32:25 AM by Nigel W »

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Nigel W

« Reply #3 on: 07 December, 2011, 05:42:33 PM »
A spokeswoman said: “The operator pulled into the bus stop to get off the main dual carriage way so he could reverse into a parking bay just before the bus stop".

Was this spokeswoman you Tina? We know that you view this site.

Please take note:

It is not necessary for a very small car to pull into a bus stop to then reverse into a parking place that is big enough for an articulated lorry.

If this is the information provided to you by your 'driver' why did you not question it?

“We see no evidence to suggest the operator parked the vehicle in the bus stop, and as the vehicle was never left unattended we are satisfied the operator was engaged on official duty and was attempting to park legally in order to carry out his work".
“The vehicle was neither parked nor was it in breach of the regulations.”

FYI
A driver does not have to be absent from the vehicle to be parked. Official duties do not include stopping or parking in a clearway bus stop. There is and cannot be any exemption for this.

The 'work' possibly being to penalise drivers for doing exactly what the CCTV car driver himself did?  This would be in accordance with the video above.

In the light of this new information please look into this patently incorrect 'claim' by the driver and deal with it correctly.
« Last Edit: 07 December, 2011, 05:54:40 PM by Nigel W »

Offline judasp

• Follower
  • We Will Find You
    • Leetcards Direct Design
« Reply #4 on: 07 December, 2011, 07:21:34 PM »
that is too true why are they allowed ... then again all councils are doing the same thing... though i thought they were for safety
we will be watching you, my car will catch you

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player