Author Topic: Bexley Do Not Contest our test case.  (Read 2616 times)

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Bexley Do Not Contest our test case.
« on: 14 January, 2012, 03:48:41 PM »
As some of you may of known we had a test case going forward at PATAS. No date had been set and we was involved from the start.

The appellant informed Bexley that " The offence never took place, please send me the forms to take this to PATAS"

On the forms to PATAS the Procedural impropriety box was ticked, reason given was This PCN is unlawful

Last week the appellant received a letter from PATAS which read as follows....

The London Borough of Bexley has informed me that it will not contest your appeal against the PCN mentioned above.

Your appeal has therefore been allowed by the Chief Adjudicator.  You are not liable for any further charge.

If you have been given a date for a personal hearing, the hearing has now been cancelled and you should not attend.

Mr R Reeve
Tribunal Manager

The offence was footway parking, and in my mind, it clearly did take place (see pic's below), so why did Bexley DNC this one, did they think that 'Nigel' was about to be set free  :schucks:
« Last Edit: 14 January, 2012, 03:53:46 PM by peperami gsxr »
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
Re: Bexley Do Not Contest our test case.
« Reply #1 on: 14 January, 2012, 03:55:53 PM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they didn't want to be Nigelled
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Nigel W

Re: Bexley Do Not Contest our test case.
« Reply #2 on: 14 January, 2012, 07:06:11 PM »
This is not the only case that Bexley have DNC'd recently for no good reason. The Appeal and the representations to the above mentioned PCN simply stated that the PCN was unlawful.

It follows therefore that if Bexley DNC'd the appeal they ought to have earlier accepted the representations.

The obvious implications are that Bexley know, knew and fully accept that the PCN was unlawful.

Watch this space.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player