Author Topic: Bexley undressed cycle ceo  (Read 2751 times)

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
Bexley undressed cycle ceo
« on: 02 March, 2012, 01:00:48 PM »
Have just been to Sidcup High Street to the bank and while walking past the cash point a less than uniformed ceo with a black cycle helmet was using the machine there was absolutly no EA or ceo identification I could see anywhere about his person. The only way I identified him was by his ticket machine hanging on his waist. The jacket they are wearing is exactly the same colour as the backing on his shoulder pips making them very hard to view. The jacket is a very bright blue.

Unfortunatly due to being delayed in the bank when I came out I lost him, but I did drive around trying to find him knowing there was a car around the corner on the yellow but alas nowhere to be seen.

Bexley mob keep em peeled.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Re: Bexley undressed cycle ceo
« Reply #1 on: 02 March, 2012, 02:49:20 PM »
Now i have not see this before in Bexley, but there maybe the smallest of chance he was on a break  <_>

As Tommy says, keep em peeled!
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 02 March, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »
I came back through Brixton this afternoon and saw a CEO on bike, she was wearing HiViz I did not see if it had a logo on it but her green jacket with shoulder tags were clearly visible as I drove past.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 02 March, 2012, 09:11:34 PM »
I forgot to include he was wearing a hi vis sam brown  as well.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player