Author Topic: ????end scamera operator.  (Read 3858 times)

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
????end scamera operator.
« on: 12 May, 2012, 02:56:26 PM »
Probably been posted Previuosly appologies if the case , but need to make sure its seen to demonstrate what sort of bellend they employ.

He obviously has no idea what the policy on filming is, but the clipboard is a great improvement.

I just wish the guy with the camera had stood his ground, after the operator had finished speaking to his mum on the phone.

I think we have to find this idiot and put the camera back on him with a few people who know the law.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_messenger/news/2010/august/11/cctv_car.aspx
« Last Edit: 12 May, 2012, 03:14:30 PM by tommy the trumpet »
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: ????end scamera operator.
« Reply #1 on: 12 May, 2012, 05:29:51 PM »
I have seen it before mate but it does not make it any less enjoyable to watch a complete knob spouting total bollocks does it?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #2 on: 12 May, 2012, 06:26:50 PM »
Interestingly, the operator appeared to have exited the $car to check the Benz windscreen for possibly a disabled badge or other permit. Exactly what Southend were hauled over the coals at TPT for. I'll bet that's another thing the council would decline to comment on.
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline seggsy

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 12 May, 2012, 07:14:58 PM »
Well spotted. In light of that adjudication it is a good reason to always film these people whenever it is possible. If he has to get out to inspect the car then the PCN can be issued by a CEO on foot. They cannot use an excuse like it is dangerous for a CEO as, by getting out of the $camera car and walking to it, this one was happy to operate on foot.
Politicians doncha just 'ate em

Offline BAILIFFCHASER

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 12 May, 2012, 07:42:59 PM »
If you look at the video in the beginning when the car stops it is pointing directly at the person recording it and then turns away towards the benz or the operator. This person is now driving their minibus around the towns dropping people off and picking then up. other times he can be seen walking the walk all over medway.

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 12 May, 2012, 08:16:36 PM »
Coming out with all that crap when all he had to do was read this, the guidelines for Medway written by one of the biggest arseholes in Medway(physically and catergorically)his boss.

Unfortunatly everyone the training at the end contains no shunting courses.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Nigel W

« Reply #6 on: 13 May, 2012, 10:18:47 AM »
Tommy

Rubina Hafizi did not write this document (CCTV Code of practice). She has however taken the credit for it by having her name included on every page of it: Author: Rubena Hafizi

It has however been extensively copied from London Councils.

You can download it here: http://www.londoncouncils.gov.uk/policylobbying/transport/parkinginlondon/cctvcodeofpractice.htm

Medways new (version 3) Code is also wrongly dated August 2011.

It is not the Code of Practice that Medway were using in August 2011. Rubina also wrongly claimed the credit for this earlier (version 2) document. The version 2 document had also been extensively copied from London Councils. It was intended for use for Fixed Camera CCTV enforcement only. Medway were using and sending out this earlier document in August 2011 for MEV contraventions. This version 2 document was also routinely ignored by Medway. The V. 2 Doc. was dated March 2008.

The parts of it that Medway ignored and contravened were brought to the attention of the Adjudicator in the appeal that I conducted. We are awaiting the result of this.

The fact that Medway have now issued this new and backdated Code of Practice means that they have shut the stable door after the horse has bolted. It also confirms my ground that they were not operating in accordance with the earlier code. That is why they have replaced it.
« Last Edit: 13 May, 2012, 10:42:37 AM by Nigel W »

Offline BAILIFFCHASER

• Follower
« Reply #7 on: 13 May, 2012, 01:31:36 PM »
Well what i am guessing is rubena will be the next to bolt the parking service office as the same as Natalie west who is supposed to have left the council from what i have heard. Typical same thing happened when hafizi came in as a replacement for Pam rose in 2005/6. sh came form haringay. Screwed medways parking up and will go on and screw some other la up.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player