Author Topic: Schunt Report Sat 12th Jan 2013  (Read 3749 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Schunt Report Sat 12th Jan 2013
« on: 13 January, 2013, 07:10:33 PM »
Started off Meeting at our local spot, bacon rolls and coffee allround courtesy off Tomster and Marmite (THANKS  ;)) we waited for the others to arrive and Moplod, unfortunately he didn't turn up , but no one wonder really  :'(, it was bloody freezing out there!  :)

Went to the pen, but as we had to advertise our Schunt because of people wanting to join in, they kept the cars in the pen, so it was win win for us  ;D, So we went down to the bus station had a good laugh and saved about 15 cars , one driver starting reversing and nearly hit the car behind me, but we came to the rescue  ;D, we had a good but called it a day early because of the cold. It was good to see everyone out there  :D

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Re: Schunt Report Sat 12th Jan 2013
« Reply #1 on: 13 January, 2013, 09:45:40 PM »
Well done all. Cold, but a warm glow inside I hope  :aplude:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 13 January, 2013, 10:51:44 PM »
Go Team Medway!  :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline judasp

• Follower
  • We Will Find You
    • Leetcards Direct Design
« Reply #3 on: 14 January, 2013, 12:43:17 AM »
 :dancing:such a great laugh and was nice to see everyone out again dispite the cold tho ill still say again it was nice and warm in my car ayy mg lol  :rotfl:
we will be watching you, my car will catch you