Author Topic: Hackney $chunt Saturday 5th October 2011  (Read 6462 times)

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
Hackney $chunt Saturday 5th October 2011
« on: 07 November, 2011, 12:12:05 PM »
Myself and BE met outside the pen at 08:00, I know, the middle of the night, we waited until 08:30 and no $cars had appeared so we decided to go have a look at the known honeypots.  We got to Cecilia Road, and bingo there he was, I introduced myself to the driver and gave him a couple of copies of the statement of intent, asking him to pass one on to his boss  :-ev-:

We later went to Camley Street, to meet up with other $chunters prior to more $chunting, they still do a mean heart attack on a plate in there  ;D

So we did a bit of $chunting in Southwark prior to returning to Hackney with Boyo and Victory this time.  Met up with the same driver, who after a few minutes took us on a ride around Hackney, he stopped at one point in a housing estate, called me over and said it's not really fair that we follow the $car into where people live, he says he isn't even enforcing, so what are doing here says I, just turning round he replies (which was a lie cos he didn't change shape at all).  Any way I explain that once he stops and starts enforcing we'll also stop and start assisting, I think he finally understood that we weren't going anywhere without him.

He takes us back to Lawrence Buildings N16 and we both start our enforcing and assisting, (Boyo had left us by now) so we get nothing but support from the public and give out a few NoToMob cards.

One fellow walks up to me hands me a cup of tea, tells me well done, goes and does the same thing to Victory and BE and then carries on his merry way.  I think the $car driver must have seen this and got a bit jealous as he's on the move again before the tea has cooled enough to really enjoy :bashy:, oh well, such is the life of a $chunter, he goes straight back to the pen and that's it for that driver.

Victory, BE and myself have a chat and polish off some more of Mrs BE's V cakes before we call it a day at about 16:45.

A very enjoyable day was had by all I think.

N.B.
Mrs BE, your cakes are fantastic, thank you very much  :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
« Last Edit: 07 November, 2011, 07:31:20 PM by Kill Switch »
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Re: Hackney $chunt Saturday 5th October 2011
« Reply #1 on: 07 November, 2011, 01:20:53 PM »
 :aplude: Awesome,   :aplude: well done guys...who's Victory? a new Hackney Schunter?

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: 07 November, 2011, 04:52:05 PM »
Brill guys  :aplude: as MG says, awesome. And welcome Victory  :aplude:

Sorry i never attended guys, sleep got in the way  :bashy:

(And KS, a schunt report from you  :aplude:)
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
« Reply #3 on: 07 November, 2011, 05:06:13 PM »
Hey guys , did you know Kill Switch is a shape changer as well ! hes gone from big round to a small round in the mid section , well done bud :0 , Great to see Victory out there on that awesome bike :)
Boyo im sure you have got taller ha ha .

Great fun was had especially trying to navigate in central London with the classic car run going on :(
                                                   Cheer Cheer all 

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #4 on: 07 November, 2011, 05:13:46 PM »
Victory came on some early $chunts and now he has found us again has said he would like to come out more often.

Just to add to KS's report a little, I have to say how much I enjoyed $chunting in Hackney. The vast majority of locals seem to instinctively understand what is going on and I'm sure it will only improve the more we have a visible presence in the area.

I was really looking forward to that cuppa too (see KS's report). Burned my tongue trying to get a sip of tea before setting off after the $car, and it broke my heart to have to leave it at the scene. ::)))
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 07 November, 2011, 07:33:55 PM »
(And KS, a schunt report from you  :aplude:)

I know, I got a kick up the backside via PM from a certain TuTu wearing $chunter (no not Pat)
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #6 on: 07 November, 2011, 08:24:10 PM »
(And KS, a schunt report from you  :aplude: )

I know, I got a kick up the backside via PM from a certain TuTu wearing $chunter (no not Pat)

Oy! KS you been peeking again.  :o
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 07 November, 2011, 08:58:25 PM »
Oh! I forgot to tell you I got another tug by the fuzz (not as painful as it sounds). There was I going about my lawful business, riding past the Bank of England, when KS phoned (the gits had ridden off and left me in the wilds of Southwark) to report that he and others were headed my way.

So I pulled over to wait and that's when plod pounced. City of London plod this time. I couldn't be arsed to establish that he had no right to make me take my mask off, so I did so anyway without being asked. Then he got on his talking broach and asked for someone at the other end to turn the cameras on us. Intrigued, I asked the cop what cameras he was talking about, and he pointed to some along the top of old Stock Exchange building.

Then I noted the look of disappointment on his face so I enquired if there was a problem. And there was indeed a problem ;D because he confirmed that as usual the cameras here and elsewhere weren't working. ;D Good job I wasn't a terrorist planting a bomb then!

So we had a nice chat and went through a few formalities and he ultimately confirmed that I was in fact a law abiding citizen going about my lawful business, at which point Kill Switch, Coco and Victory turned up to give me some moral and physical support. Then one of plod's mates turned up and got educated about the Mob as well, and by the time we left about twenty minutes later (I was probably there for about 40 minutes altogether) we were all best buddies.

Hackey awaited us, so off we all trundled to meet up with Boyo who had beaten us there by not getting picked up by the fuzz (which can be a painful experience ;D)
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 07 November, 2011, 09:24:28 PM »
A masked man on a motorbike loitering outside the Bank of England! Why on earth did he stop you I wonder :idea:
 :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #9 on: 07 November, 2011, 10:10:43 PM »
A masked man on a motorbike loitering outside the Bank of England! Why on earth did he stop you I wonder :idea:
 :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

He didn't stop me. I was detained under the pretence of a regular traffic stop. He had no right to detain me for wearing a mask and he knew it.

Isn't the law a wonderful thing. ;D
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #10 on: 07 November, 2011, 11:27:27 PM »
Right her we go one saturday $chunt report, Chatted to KS on friday, he told me he was going to do hackney, i said about the west end thingy but he said he was going to remain in hackney, i thought dont want him getting lonely so off i went after my chores into hackney at just after 10:00hrs. decided to look for KS went to Cecelia rd cos he told me about that one, saw nothing so drove around a bit still nothing so i called KS, turns out he was  doing the photo shoot after all and told me southwark or/and lambeth, he couldn't hear me properly so off i go, round the elephant,  past the imperial war museum, through stockwell past Balham, Nothing, Spoke to KS again to hear he was in Peckham and the job was done so he was returning to Hackney, Found out the lack of communication was due to KS forgetting to turn the volume up on his phone. As i had an appointment later in the day i whizzed through peckham home to bexley, so several hours in the saddle and didnt see one $car or any $chunters. Will chalk this one up as an experience but must do better.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #11 on: 07 November, 2011, 11:32:01 PM »
Oh dear not a happy bunny then Staps. ::)))
KS has been picking up his phone skills from BE methinks. :idea:

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #12 on: 07 November, 2011, 11:46:46 PM »
Hiya Pat, not too happy, i am unable to attend the $chunt as much as some and when i did get out i draw a blank, now gonna have to grovel to the missus to get out again  ;D