Author Topic: Spare pillion seat on my Harley  (Read 3752 times)

Offline yardman

• Civilian
Spare pillion seat on my Harley
« on: 03 May, 2014, 12:20:53 PM »
Hi Guys
I see from the posts quite a few of you do not have motorbikes but still want to get involved.I live in the West London area and I currently own a 1600cc Harley Dyna Glide Custom.The pillion seat is free at the moment.If anyone living near me would be interested intaking it in any upcoming action, drop me a line.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Spare pillion seat on my Harley
« Reply #1 on: 04 May, 2014, 10:57:40 AM »
Hello yardman and welcome. If you PM me your mobile number I will add you to the list of $chunters and keep you informed of when and where $chunts are taking place.

We were assisting in Brent yesterday, which can't have been that far from you. In fact, if you were at the Ace yesterday afternoon you would have seen us go past following a $car. ;D

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline alantheskinhead

• Civilian
  • Been stuffed by Islington Council!
« Reply #2 on: 04 May, 2014, 12:12:19 PM »
If you ever do Harringey or Islington let me know. There is a spot on Hanley Road in Islington that often has a camera there in the morning and catches people.....!

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #3 on: 04 May, 2014, 12:44:49 PM »
If you ever do Harringey or Islington let me know. There is a spot on Hanley Road in Islington that often has a camera there in the morning and catches people.....!

Whereabouts in Hanley Road Alan? It's a long road with lots of restrictions on it (I looked on Googlemaps). If you tell us where he sits and which way the $camera faces we should be able to tell what restriction is being enforced.

I will add you to our $chunters list if you PM me your phone number.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline wayne

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: 05 May, 2014, 02:56:35 PM »
they catch you turning right onto hanley road from regina road or eversholt road going towards strout green both roads are turn left only

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player